+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Live Feed Discussion

7/16 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Looks like Eric has woken up with a swollen glands in his neck... he says it's stress induced and he hasn't had these symptoms in about six years.

Whah, whah, whah, baby... your just desserts for playing this game like the jerk that you are.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Michael & Janelle discussing their plans for the Veto Comp....and talking about how they hate Eric. Eric has apprently made everyone hate him.

Michael just said : "Sarah is about as threatening as a grapefruit"

Janelle and Howie are now talking in the gold room. They are saying that if Michael wins POV, he'd save himself. If Janelle wins, she'd save Michael. Howie is apparently going to play with Michael and if he wins, he'd save Michael. But.... they know that if any of that happens, Kaysar will be put up in Michael's position and he'd be voted out. So they know that the only way they could capture the complete power away from Eric and his brainless widgets is to have Kaysar win it himself... because then when he saves Michael he cannot be put up.

Howie's hilarious... and keeps asking Janelle if she and Michael made out, because he wants to be the first one to hook up with her. It's cute.

eta: Janelle just put two and two together that April and Jennifer know each other. She was trying to figure out how the gossip has been spreading so quickly throughout the house... and connected the dots between her conversations with April lately and the gossip.

They also figure that the next HOH competition will be physical since the last was mental. Therefore, they feel that she, Howie, Michael, and Kaysar will have a great chance to win it if they're all there.
    Last edited by Broadway; 07-16-2005 at 02:18 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    If Janelle wins, she'd save Michael.
    Janelle, save yourself! Everybody will be mad at you if you save Michael and therefore you will be gone.

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    If she saves Michael, Eric puts up Kaysar and he's out...she's safe. IMHO

I agree that she should be safe this week. Eric is aware of the teams inside the house, and getting rid of Janelle would be an amateur move on his part.

While Michael is obviously their #1 target, I think it's a very close call whether it's Janelle or Kaysar in the #2 spot. Eric is on relatively good terms with Kaysar, but he's scared sh*tless of Janelle since he believes that he (Eric) is #1 on her eviction list. And it's blatently apparent that it's Pope Eric the First who is calling all the shots in that house. If Michael comes off the block, it will be Eric, and only Eric, who will decide who the house votes out.

I am just astonished at these lemmings. I think their biggest problem is laziness. Getting rid of 4 outcasts first (Ashlea/Janelle & Michael/Kaysar) gives the rest of the house a full month of relaxing and not having to strategize. I'm so surprised that none of them seem to be thinking ahead to what happens when the month is up. I think at that point Eric will lead a charge of 6 against 4, which will give them another 4 weeks of lazing around and shooting fish in a barrel. And I believe the second condemned group of 4 will be Rachel/Howie and James/Sarah. I just wish those 4 would team up with Kaysar, Michael & Janelle before it's too late.

Actually, it's probably already too late, so why bother?
    Last edited by Qboots; 07-16-2005 at 05:42 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Qboots, I think you are right. Sadly, this could be the most predictable, boring, BB ever.

Also, I think most of these people are trying to "play" the game too hard and are outplaying themselves into losing this game.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Qboots, I think you are right. Sadly, this could be the most predictable, boring, BB ever.

Also, I think most of these people are trying to "play" the game too hard and are outplaying themselves into losing this game.
    I couldn't agree more. I usually get the live feeds and do some updating..at least for the 14 day free trial. After reviewing updates and seeing the show, why bother? The diversity in this bunch is worse than even last year...which I thought was pathetic. Stupid CBS..stupid stupid...
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast