+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Live Feed Discussion

Michael & Janelle sure talk bad about people in their own right....

Michael is saying that Crappy is probably the janitor at the fire department...

I had it on quads and it looked like Jennifer was listening on the other side of the door.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Kaysar requested (last night? today?) that everyone quit being so gossip-y, try to be honest. (she of course declared that HE is the biggest gossiper..which is SO not true.)
    I am with you 100%. I read a very long transcript at another site where Kaysar was trying, very peacefully, to ask Eric to fill him in on the situation with Michael and "sexual harassment". Eric went livid, saying this was absolutely the last time he was ever going to talk about this subject, and banging his fist repeatedly on the counter. He eventually got around to telling the whole story, with help from April and Sarah, and Kaysar could not get a word in edgeways. The very end of it was Eric saying that this was an end to it, and Kaysar saying he hopes that includes the whispering aspect of it.

Kaysar has told both Michael and Janelle to not make personally degrading statements about people, to focus on strategy. I have yet to see any hint of Kaysar being disrespectful to anyone, and of the 6 men in that house he is hands-down the most respectful to the women. I am so pissed!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I agree, Michael and Janelle, when they get going, are pretty awful. They were getting like this last night and Kaysar stopped them cold. I think that's why I like him - he sincerely doesn't want to hear the gossip, not even from his own team.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Any ideas what the POV Competition even though nobody can see it via the feeds?
    "Fool Me Once... Shame on Me...Fool Me Twice...Shame on You. Shame on YOU, Jen!"

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I am with you 100%. I read a very long transcript at another site where Kaysar was trying, very peacefully, to ask Eric to fill him in on the situation with Michael and "sexual harassment". Eric went livid, saying this was absolutely the last time he was ever going to talk about this subject, and banging his fist repeatedly on the counter. He eventually got around to telling the whole story, with help from April and Sarah, and Kaysar could not get a word in edgeways. The very end of it was Eric saying that this was an end to it, and Kaysar saying he hopes that includes the whispering aspect of it.

Kaysar has told both Michael and Janelle to not make personally degrading statements about people, to focus on strategy. I have yet to see any hint of Kaysar being disrespectful to anyone, and of the 6 men in that house he is hands-down the most respectful to the women. I am so pissed!

HE IS the most respectful! I'm sure that Eric would say that HE is...but I've heard Eric several times run around calling some of the girls "bitch" and laughing it off like a joke...talking very crudely about everything. Kaysar has done nothing but be COMPLETELY respectful and kind.

I read that long long transcript too about that discussion...it was interesting! Cappy was sure having his SAY, wasn't he?

OH Eric just told Kaysar that he had a friend in him, and if he ever needed anything, he could look him up in Vegas, etc......

It seems like maybe it was a two part veto challenge? (this is a guess.) Because both Michael & Janelle seem in high spirits, and there have been various references of "do it like that tomorrow."

ETA: Eric just referred to Kaysar about him (Eric) snapping on Kaysar earlier, and apologizing later. He said "that's not me, but it used to be."

Eric on looking at women in the house...

"it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home."

Then he says "boy, when I get home, my wife won't be able to walk for 3 weeks! I mean, when we had children, it was only waiting 6 weeks!"

Nice Crappy, NIIIIICE.

Didn't Eric also say that BB "gave" them the workout room because they felt bad about "what happened today"?

Details! I need details!

My guess is that the part 2 of the POV comp tomorrow involves Kaysar, Janelle, Rachel & Howie. Damn, I wish Rachel and Howie would wise up to Eric.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Rumor has it that Big Brother has opened the gym for them.

I think (and HOPE) that Howie is a whole whole lot wiser to everything that is going on. I'd like to see Howie & Rachel team up with Janelle & Kaysar and somehow, SOMEHOW get Ivette or Eric out.

Another Eric quote about women "I live in VEGAS! You think I don't see that sh*t everyday? I mean, I don't LIVE with it at home, though!"

Kaysar "I wonder what's going on in the world outside??"

+ Reply to Thread