+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Live Feed Discussion

Have the feeds been on at all today? Everytime I have logged on to look...nothing but fish.

okay.
    i am so out of the loop.
    I thought Eric had an alliance with Kaysar, Michael and James?
    Now he is out to get them?
    What are the true alliances? What are the girls alliance?
    I also thought everyone liked Eric, now I'm reading, they really don't?
    Can someone help me out? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ams32
    okay.
    i am so out of the loop.
    I thought Eric had an alliance with Kaysar, Michael and James?
    Now he is out to get them?
    What are the true alliances? What are the girls alliance?
    I also thought everyone liked Eric, now I'm reading, they really don't?
    Can someone help me out? lol
    The Eric, Kaysar, Michael, and James alliance was for like 4 days. Basically it is now Michael, Kaysar, and Janelle vs. the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste
    Have the feeds been on at all today? Everytime I have logged on to look...nothing but fish.
    I've been away today but from looking around the internet, they were on in the morning and have been on FISH since about 1:30 p.m. That's 4 hours! Also, someone mentioned being told in the DR that it's hot out and for the HG's to drink a lot of water, so it sounds like it's a gruelling POV comp.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

6 pm bb time...

Nothing happening other than Ivette, Maggie, April & Beau bad mouthing Kaysar to the MAXIMUM.

Now Ivette has run to Howie, saying how Kaysar is doing NOTHING but running around bad-mouthing her. (SHEESH, Ivette, you are a HUGE HUGE HUGE hypocrite.)

She just said that Kaysar is the FIRST one to run around whispering etc. (NO, that would be YOU, Ivette!) She just said "I want that f**ker gone, he's dirty!"
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Totally funny... everyone is getting crap about the microphones! Ivette has been yelled at twice! Ivette...STOP THAT! So funny.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I can't say this in the transcript thread, so...

OMG IVETTE JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Shut your unbelievably ugly pie whole!

I can't believe she goes on about Kaysar betraying his God - who has the nerve to talk about people in those terms? It's not right.

*sigh* I thought I would feel better, but I don't.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I quickly peeked in at another site, and they seem to think that: a) the POV hasn't been completed yet, possibly a round 2 tomorrow, and b) that the booze has been taken away from them.

I'm dying to find out why everyone is suddenly so pissed at Kaysar.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It might just be me, but I think booze is the last thing this house needs. Talk about making a bad mix worse.

A round two would be interesting. Wonder if they all play round two or if one was a elimination round.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Qboots, I think Ivette's big mouth has just completely brainwashed everyone. She says he doesn't respect women, they all go "Baaaa-aa". She says he's dirty, they go "baaa-aaaa". She says he is not true to his religion, they go "baaa-aaaa".

Kaysar requested (last night? today?) that everyone quit being so gossip-y, try to be honest. (she of course declared that HE is the biggest gossiper..which is SO not true.)

You have to remember...this is the same person (Ivette) that got horribly offended that Kaysar asked if maybe people not pass gas in the kitchen. I don't know about anybody ELSE'S real life...but in Suncat's world you DON'T just go around passing gas in front of people all the time, I totally understand Kaysar's level of decorum.

And...I think Ivette is possibly the foulest female I have EVER viewed on a reality show. EVER.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread