+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 7/16 Live Feed Discussion

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Sh...7/1134910.html

Tempers erupt on 'Big Brother' feeds

By JOHN POWELL -- JAM! Showbiz

'Big Brother 6' HouseGuest Michael Donnellan.
    A personal grudge between two HouseGuests spilled over into a physical confrontation on the 24/7 live Internet feeds on Saturday night.

After the players were given some alcohol they had won in a Friday afternoon Food Challenge by the producers, HouseGuests Michael Donnellan, the 28-year-old artist from California and Eric Littmann, the 36-year-old firefighter from Las Vegas, got into a shouting match and Eric had to be physically restrained by the other players in the backyard when he charged at Michael. Both had been drinking Saturday night.

The live 24/7 Internet feeds were immediately sent to a camera inside the fish tank, the standard practice when the producers do not wish the public to witness certain events like an important competition.

Bad blood has been brewing in the house for some time over Michael's behaviour towards the female players. Many of the women have expressed their dissatisfaction with the way Michael has physically interacted with them to their fellow HouseGuests and the producers themselves. Michael has been seen biting one player's behind and kissing some of the women on the neck. Some days ago, Eric, this week's Head Of Household, confronted Mike over the allegations and used the term "sexual harassment". He asked Michael to cease his behaviour. Since that time, both men have held a grudge against one another.

Remarks Michael may or may have not made about Eric's family sparked the confrontation tonight. Already fuming after being told of the comments, Eric erupted when Michael came into the backyard.

Eric asked Michael if he had a problem.

"Yeah, I got a problem with you. You got a problem with me?," Michael reponded.

When Michael said Eric was all talk and no action as well as having a small penis, Eric leapt out of his chair and charged in Michael's direction.

"Don't talk about my family you (expletive) piece of (expletive)," yelled Eric. "That's right, talk about my family behind my back."

The other HouseGuests intervened and Eric was held back by several of them. On many occasions in the house, Michael has claimed to be well versed in martial arts.

"You're going home," Eric shouted as 'Big Brother' made an announcement.

On Friday, Eric had nominated Michael and Janelle for eviction.

As per the rules of the 'Big Brother' game, anyone making verbal or physical threats against another player can immediately be removed from the house and disqualified from the game. It is not known what action, if any, the producers have taken over the incident as the feeds remain blacked out.

During 'Big Brother 2' in 2001, contestant Justin Sebik was ejected for putting a knife to contestant Krista Stegall's throat, asking her if she would still love him if he killed her. This happened after a night of boozing by the younger House Guests, partying which both Justin and Krista participated in. Kristin laughed off Justin's actions and kissed him.

In 2003 on 'Big Brother 4', contestant Scott Weintraub, the 33-year-old waiter from Chicago, was removed from the house and the game for throwing a temper tantrum in the house. The outburst caused some of the players to fear for their own personal safety.

Chris

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    As per the rules of the 'Big Brother' game, anyone making verbal or physical threats against another player can immediately be removed from the house and disqualified from the game. It is not known what action, if any, the producers have taken over the incident as the feeds remain blacked out.

i wonder how cbs is going to explain why eric is still is still there?

OT
    I am about to buy the live feeds subscription.
    but i was wondering if i can log onto any computer and watch it after i buy it?!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    you log in with your own id password, so you should be able to view from any computer.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I only watched BB starting from season 4. Does anyone know if this kind of thing has happened before? I know there was the chair-throwing HG (which people say was actually because he had an STD he didn't disclose to the producers), and wasn't there a guy who pulled a knife?
    As best as I can remember the guy (don't remember his name) that threw the chair was sent packing. The guy who pulled the knife was sent packing, the lady that he pulled the knife on (can't remember her name either) sued CBS over the incident. After each incident, BB only mentioned it once with a statement, person's name, is no longer on BB. That was it.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    you log in with your own id password, so you should be able to view from any computer.
    Thank you!

Thank you for posting links ... I couldn't get the first link to work but the second one worked perfectly. I'm thinking both were at fault, and BB should do a better job of intervening before it gets that far again. The term "sexual harassment" has been bandied about so often that it could be libelous/slanderous if not backed up. I don't want either one of them out this way, a little more anger management counseling in the DR would be appropriate.

THANK YOU for the transcripts and late nights!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm not having much luck with a link to the fight...anyone have one that works?
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

why is it ok for someone like Howie to make rude comments and fondle the women, but its the end of the world when Micheal does it? Why is it ok for Jennifer to rub up against the guys? What a bunch of hypocrites!(spelling ?)
    Carey

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Sh...7/1134910.html

Tempers erupt on 'Big Brother' feeds

By JOHN POWELL -- JAM! Showbiz

'Big Brother 6' HouseGuest Michael Donnellan.
    A personal grudge between two HouseGuests spilled over into a physical confrontation on the 24/7 live Internet feeds on Saturday night.

After the players were given some alcohol they had won in a Friday afternoon Food Challenge by the producers, HouseGuests Michael Donnellan, the 28-year-old artist from California and Eric Littmann, the 36-year-old firefighter from Las Vegas, got into a shouting match and Eric had to be physically restrained by the other players in the backyard when he charged at Michael. Both had been drinking Saturday night.

The live 24/7 Internet feeds were immediately sent to a camera inside the fish tank, the standard practice when the producers do not wish the public to witness certain events like an important competition.

Bad blood has been brewing in the house for some time over Michael's behaviour towards the female players. Many of the women have expressed their dissatisfaction with the way Michael has physically interacted with them to their fellow HouseGuests and the producers themselves. Michael has been seen biting one player's behind and kissing some of the women on the neck. Some days ago, Eric, this week's Head Of Household, confronted Mike over the allegations and used the term "sexual harassment". He asked Michael to cease his behaviour. Since that time, both men have held a grudge against one another.

Remarks Michael may or may have not made about Eric's family sparked the confrontation tonight. Already fuming after being told of the comments, Eric erupted when Michael came into the backyard.

Eric asked Michael if he had a problem.

"Yeah, I got a problem with you. You got a problem with me?," Michael reponded.

When Michael said Eric was all talk and no action as well as having a small penis, Eric leapt out of his chair and charged in Michael's direction.

"Don't talk about my family you (expletive) piece of (expletive)," yelled Eric. "That's right, talk about my family behind my back."

The other HouseGuests intervened and Eric was held back by several of them. On many occasions in the house, Michael has claimed to be well versed in martial arts.

"You're going home," Eric shouted as 'Big Brother' made an announcement.

On Friday, Eric had nominated Michael and Janelle for eviction.

During 'Big Brother 2' in 2001, contestant Justin Sebik was ejected for putting a knife to contestant Krista Stegall's throat, asking her if she would still love him if he killed her. This happened after a night of boozing by the younger House Guests, partying which both Justin and Krista participated in. Kristin laughed off Justin's actions and kissed him.

In 2003 on 'Big Brother 4', contestant Scott Weintraub, the 33-year-old waiter from Chicago, was removed from the house and the game for throwing a temper tantrum in the house. The outburst caused some of the players to fear for their own personal safety.

Chris
    What did Micheal do the producers?
    Carey

+ Reply to Thread