+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

3 am in the hamster house....
    Kaysar is in the middle of his prayers...
    In the gold room, Howie had just come in and gotten into one of the beds with Janelle. (Kaysar was laying on the other one.)
    As Kaysar left to pray, he offered Janelle his bed, and I believe he said that he'll sleep with Howie.

Lots and lots of hunting by Janelle & Kaysar in the last hour for "the golden key" in the gold room. They tried the safe several times, unsuccessfully. Somewhere they came up with a code "MTA 3-17". Kaysar made this into 34 3 17 somehow, to no avail. They also attempted some of the houseguest's birthdays as a combination, as well as the day they came into the house. At one point, Janelle asked what "mta" meant and Kaysar said maybe "mass transit authority". (so maybe something to do with the subway room??)

Kaysar has finished his prayers and laid down on a cot in the subway room. (I guess this was a better alternative than sleeping with Howie!)

The four feeds show Howie asleep, Janelle restless, Eric asleep, Kaysar restless.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I think April is teh one that ahs a problem with Michael. No matter what he does, even if it's way less worse than Howie, she freaks out. She was the one to freak out when he touched Jennifer's breast while Jennifer seemed perfectly ok with it. I don't know if she is jealous that he does that to other girls and not her, or if she has other issues, but she really is freaking out oevr something evry small...

I agree... Michael just seems like he is getting trashed for no reason..

From the Live Feed Transcripts:

James: I can't believe this guy has friends. (Michael?) Some of it has to be an act, because BB would never let someone unstable on the show.

ROFL, I thought that was a requirement!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Somewhere they came up with a code "MTA 3-17".
    This is painted on the wall in the subway room. MTA stands for "metropolitan transit authority" in LA, and I think there's lots of MTAs around the country.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ok the food crap is REALLY NASTY! I would be great on any of these chows if it wasn't for the food thing. I am a very picky eater anyway but come on! Tuna MALT? Chocolate covered snakes??? What the heck? *gag*
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Thank you all for the screencaps and transcripts!! I almost feel like I was there, except for the whole yuck factor.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    howie and eric going to the hoh room to talk. howie asks "while i'm up there, can i use the bathroom?" eric responds very loudly "NO!!!"

i love it!

Janelle and Michael found 317 on the map in the gold room.........anyone else find that weird that MTA 3-17 is in the Subway room?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast