+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Hey Catnip! *waves paws*

It was MAGGIE who came in there at first telling the story, (with Eric getting all worked up with his "did you feel threatened?") But then Jennifer just came in now recanting the same story. (although she did add that you couldn't hear him very well because they were walking...at least that's what I got!)

I think it's HOWIE yelling?

Are you getting as sick of the feeds constantly on Eric & Ivette as I AM???
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

ROFL! Now Janelle is on the hammock with Beau and has confronted him and asked him if he knows Iv, and he has denied it! She said that Ashlea told her that, and asks him if he is SURE he didn't know Iv? He said he thought he would know if he knew her or not before! Then he went into a rambling explanation about how she worked at the cafeteria, and he worked there but didn't work there, etc. Then he asked if Jan knew Ashlea? Janelle says no, and he asks again, and she says no and says that Ashlea was sort of dumb! ROFL!

Thanks, Suncat! I was so confused. I knew they were talking about what he said to Jennifer, but I didn't SEE Jennifer.

Okay, so apparently MAGGIE is the one who went to tell the "proper" people about how horrible Michael supposedly was. And yet, if he was SO HORRIBLE, isn't it odd that Jennifer could barely HEAR him?!?

Now James has joined the convo in the HOH, and James has now told the group that the HOH room is NOT ON THE INTERNET, so this stuff won't be broadcast. He says he is concerned and he has told the proper people. And now Eric is saying he is concerned about his family, Michael knows his last name, Michael knows where he lives, etc. The girls are saying that they don't think Michael would attack his family. Oh, man. They are such twerps.
    Last edited by Catniptoy; 07-16-2005 at 01:21 AM.

Beau now acting like he didn't know Ivette, and commenting that as a group, they all 'vibe well'. (yeah, tell that to MICHAEL! )

Gentlemen perfer blondes Bubba's_Bubbles's Avatar
    what time is at the bb house? isnt it past midnight? i dont know the time zone. These people can not get along, but tell me if i am wrong, but is jennifer using the "make a bigger target then me" strategy? Not that shes a huge target, but from what i have been hearing she seems to be doing this well.

Thanks for all the feed info guys
    Alison sure digs that pot

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Has Janelle told Michael yet that Eric has already promised her today that she's not going anywhere?
    I don't think so. Eric warned her not to tip Michael off. Because if word got back to Eric that Michael knew, Eric would know it was Janelle who told him. Has Eric been sniffing some sort of toxic fumes?!!! Everybody in the house knows that Michael is the target and Janelle is the pawn! (Well except Kaysar.) I swear, this guy has gone completely power-mad. He was also really, really freaking out because Beau was alone in the gold room with Michael and Janelle. "If Beau blows this plan he's out next week!!!" How could Beau blow a plan that 11 out of 13 people know about and have agreed to?

Apparently Rachel did the same dealing with all the HG's when she got HOH, but that was before the feeds were live. The deal is: "If I don't nominate you today, then you don't nominate me the first time you get HOH." So the fact that Eric didn't nominate Rachel today should be the payback for her not nominating him last week. They're even. But somehow Eric convinced Rachel that she now owes him another week because he didn't nominate her today. And she fell for it! I guess she's sniffing the same fumes.

Then Janelle asked April to consider playing for her in the veto competition, and April said that if she agreed to, and Janelle won it, Janelle would be allowed to use it to save herself, but April would forbid her from using it to save Michael. What the f*** kind of deals are going down in this looney bin?
    Last edited by Qboots; 07-16-2005 at 01:30 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

GOODNESS how MANY times can Ivette re-live Michael biting her on the rear? HOW MANY?????

I feel that real players owes me a large discount for the feeds constantly being on the same thing on ALL FOUR.

It is 10:30 hamster time. James (the butt kisser) is now telling Eric that they should have lights out in an hour. They are all coordinating their watches. (ROFL--not really. But they act like it is that official because Eric constantly has a bug up his butt).

Gentlemen perfer blondes Bubba's_Bubbles's Avatar
    qboots thanks for the insight. Eric now tops my list as the most annoying and aggitating house guest ever, even past howie, who isnt bugging me that much anymore.
    He reminds me of Curly(?) from "Of Mice and Men" if anyone ever read that. He could be this seasons expelled and i wouldnt be surprised.
    Does anyone else think hes a bit implosive?

I swear if he goes and evicts janelle somehow.... i'll do something, like write a really mean letter, i mean i dont even have a car yet lol
    Alison sure digs that pot

It doesn't surprise me! Like when they got their food in the store room this afternoon, and everyone was flipping out wanting to eat everything....Eric was saying stuff like "we have to make this last all week!" and such. People were ignoring him, LOL.

He has a serious case of trying to make himself a leader...(or a BOSSY JERK).

And he makes comments ALL THE TIME about everything HE does..."I stepped up, I lead by example, I clean everything." UGHHH

I'd like to see him and Ivette on the block, with a double eviction.

Man, I agree completely, Eric has been on a complete trip. Yikes.

On a side note, I just saw April in the DR talking. , didn't get a screen or hear anything, but still noteworthy.

By the by, do they REALLY need to focus ALL FOUR CAMS on one POV? Can't we have half on Janelle and Beau, and the other on the HoH room?

On a sidenote, I found the "swordfight" with Michael and Howie quite humorous. A nice blend of Star Wars and Monty Python.

To comment on Eric again, from what I've seen just tonight alone, Eric is making himself a target for the near future. He is being way to serious and agressive way to early in the game. We're not at the point where "incredibly hard decisions need to be made". Oh well, his loss, it would seem.

And we got FISH? Oh wait, there it goes.

+ Reply to Thread