+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Michael and Janelle just kissed!!

Has Janelle told Michael yet that Eric has already promised her today that she's not going anywhere?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Michael says that eric put Kaysar's key in last, and that he should take that as a message.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Why the heck do they think a golden key is in one of those safes and why do they think the golden key is going to save them! I think the combinations are in the gumball machine.

They begin kissing again. Janelle, you are suppose to kiss the people in power!

Wow, I haven't been on the feeds since Sunday. Yikes, I feel so out of it. x_x

And it's hard to watch when the shows show something I don't know, and watching the feeds will spoil something.

Glad I jumped in now, Eric is talking with a crew of people about something, but I'm not sure what. Definitly stratagy, but towards who, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Gilgamesh
    Wow, I haven't been on the feeds since Sunday. Yikes, I feel so out of it. x_x

And it's hard to watch when the shows show something I don't know, and watching the feeds will spoil something.

Glad I jumped in now, Eric is talking with a crew of people about something, but I'm not sure what. Definitly stratagy, but towards who, I'm not sure.
    I can't figure out who they are talking about either, i have been listening, i am thinking it is about Kaysar, but not positive.
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by hempychick
    I can't figure out who they are talking about either, i have been listening, i am thinking it is about Kaysar, but not positive.
    At the end, it sounded like they were just talking about the possibilities, and how it's like running a marathon. I can understand it all, too. Taxing on the mind.

Great time to come back to the feeds. Thanks hampsters!

They're talking about MICHAEL, and they have been for the LAST TWO HOURS. Two hours of Eric & Ivette (and assorted other people coming in and out) complaining about Michael. (they switched to complaining about Kaysar for about 5 minutes, then quickly back to MICHAEL.)

And SADLY, it's been all FOUR feeds on this group of complainers. 13 people in the house, and they have to focus on Eric & Ivette.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Wow! I can't believe how the crap is hitting the fan right now! Apparently Jennifer has now gone and complained about Michael, although she told Eric and Iv and Maggie that she can't tell them the details. Eric is demanding to know if she "told the proper authorities," and she says she did. Iv is now absolutely having a FIT. She is saying that she told Maggie not to tell Janelle anything, and now she has gone and told Michael everything they said.

Eric is flexing his muscles, asking Jennifer if she felt afraid at that moment--YES OR NO! She just said she can't tell the details, but she took care of it. Then he asked if THEY are looking into it, taking care of it, and she basically just gestured. Eric told Iv to calm down.

Eric is now explaining 'why' he told Janelle, saying he didn't want her to think he was dishonest; he tried to 'give her the same courtesy he is giving all of them' and if that wants to make Michael angry, so be it. Eric is really using the "I'm taking the high road" card, saying because Michael hasn't actually threatened anyone with physical abuse, they have to just put up with him, they should not make eye contact with him, and that Michael will implode. The girls are saying they hope Michael doesn't implode on someone small, etc. Eric is preaching to the choir now.

(In my opinion, the things that Jennifer said that Michael said were nothing. He was basically calling her on the molestation thing, but in a half-joking, half-outrageous way, saying that "apparently I'm a molester now, apparently I hit the wall--did I hit the wall in front of you, Jennifer?" and that was apparently enough to send Jennifer crying to the DR and then Eric.)

OK, now Jennifer has come into the HOH room, and Eric is questioning her. I can't tell whether it was Jennifer who came in and told them about this latest talk about Michael, or if it was Maggie who heard it. Could you tell, Suncat? I know for sure it was Iv, Maggie and Eric talking, and I can't tell if Jennifer was in there and left, or if she was never there and someone else was telling the story.

Oh my gosh, who is yelling??

+ Reply to Thread