+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, well, maybe April didn't know because she would never qualify for aid?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    Yeah, well, maybe April didn't know because she would never qualify for aid?
    Heck, I'm surprised she would even qualify for University!

I wrote this in the thread from the 9th I think :
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    I am having thoughts about this Micheal guy. I notice that he is very evasive about everything. The ladies saying he would not answer where he was from kinda made me wonder if there is something more to this guy. Is he part of the crew? A plant of some type. I am thinking back to a discussion he was having with people about the languages he speaks, he was saying things in Russian or something to Janelle and then saying it was a bunch of other languages before saying it was Slovac of some type. Hmm.. makes me wonder about him....

This blog thing is now another log to add to the fire.
    I do agree that Sarah's sound pretty fake. She doesn't speak that way and I do remember the dog so...
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Fanatic
    I have been thinking about your theory more and more Corine...I've even wondered about how Michael's picture has him piercingly staring into the camera. I have wondered from the beginning about why they would pick a photo of him (I'm sure they took quite a few of each person) that looked so different from everyone else's.
    Hmmm...

woowhoo! I might have a life in conspiracy yet! LOL
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I was just watching the video on the CBS website, an interview with Marcellas for House Calls, and he said that he does special effects for a job. Maybe my conspriracy really is not too far off... he maybe a CBS employee plant. It is possible!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Has Eric made a deal with every person today to not nominate him when they're HOH? (Except Michael of course.) Not to mention telling them that they're expected to vote Michael out. What is he - the freakin' pied piper?
    I caught just a little of the talks, but Eric extracted the same promise from both Michael and Kaysar, too. Michael went so far as to warn Eric not to get too close to Ivette. He told him she is just kissing his ass and that she's a selfish, petty person. He pointed out that in the food competition, Ivette was supposed to do the final challenge but Michael took her place (I haven't double checked this, that's what it sounded like ) and not only did she not thank Michael for saving her from the gross food, she wouldn't even look at him. Eric seemed in wise Cappy mode, taking him seriously.

Eric talked to Ivette next and quickly it was obvious he either didn't like the comments from Michael (I guess it implies he's too stupid to see he was getting his ass kissed) and he let Ivette go on about Michael. Eventually, he let slip as he was agreeing with her something like, "well, he certainly is gunning for you." Ivette was stunned. Eric tried to halt it there, saying he couldn't say any more, but that yeah, he was gunning for Ivette. He also added that Michael was all scary and psycho about it. *eyeroll*

I wasn't here in the late afternoon, but it sounds like that was the catalyst for Ivette running around complaining that Michael doesn't like her.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Has Eric made a deal with every person today to not nominate him when they're HOH? (Except Michael of course.) Not to mention telling them that they're expected to vote Michael out. What is he - the freakin' pied piper?
    Actually, Michael and Kaysar were talking earlier tonight (while Howie was in his goofy football player mode) and they were talking at length about how Eric had also made the same promise to/with Michael. I was pretty shocked, but Michael was pretty detailed about the conversation, so ?

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Also, from reading transcripts and watching on TV, so I will definately defer to you live recappers, but it sounds like Howie is approaching it from more of a goofball perv nature, where Michael is going for straight perv behavior. Just from Michael's picture I have seen, facially Michael seems very intense, his eyes in particular strike me, so that might be influencing it as well.
    You are definitely right to an extent.... Michael's eyes are very piercing, and that seems to have added to the alleged creepiness factor for a couple of the girls. Other than that, the most perverted that I've really seen him get is kissing arms, shoulders, etc. Howie's pretty damned detailed and persistent with his talk about his woody, and having sex with the girls, etc... that I just find crosses the line far more into *sexual harrassment* far more than Michael. Add to that his quirky sense of humor that I attribute to being 1) foreign, and 2) an artist, and I think Ivette and April got it into their heads that they don't like him, and they're now obsessed with convincing everyone else how creepy and dangerous he is. If they'd only realize how pathetic they're coming across on the feeds.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Anybody know who is nominated?

ETA: Michael definetly is. Eww, Michael is with Janelle and asked the camera people for a private moment. Janelle is the other one.

Eric, you stink!

ETA2: Janelle says James and Sarah should hook up.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-15-2005 at 09:57 PM.

It's Michael and Janelle.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread