+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Did anyone read the Sarah Blog today?
    http://sarahhrejsa.blogspot.com/
    referring to Micheal's
    http://michaeldonnellan.blogspot.com/
    Very interesting........

I hope this was alright to do. Mod's please move or delete if not.
    ty

From the transcript thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    i got a pretty clear screen capture of him from the front as they were getting ready for the show last night but decided not to post it.
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL, Michael's blog is actually pretty funny. It's like there's 2 different Michaels playing this game: the one that we see/hear about, and the one that is being made out to be a sex offender.

I still question the validity of either blog. (but I'm like that!)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fanatic
    I'm still wondering about Michael's blog - he did shave his goatee like someone asked him to in the Q&As, but he didn't say "Prude Jude" during the live show, but then again, Julie Chenbot didn't give him any chances to talk.
    As one comment post on the "Sarah" blog said - she has been talking about missing her dog, and they even showed it in the leaving home shots. In the blog, she talks about a kitten. Also, they don't have any paper/writing utensils in the BB house, so there is no way they were asked to write 200 words for a blog. I still think there is a chance that the Michael one is legit - sort of a last-minute thing that the producers discovered him doing in the hotel, and now he dictates it in the DR, or something. OR he is actually a plant in the house from producers, and he is working with them somehow...

Aramcrobat, I do tend to think that Michael's has a far better chance of being real than Sarah's does.

Plus, (about Sarah's) I have watched the live feeds EXTENSIVELY and haven't heard ONE houseguest slip up about having to write their "200 words". I kind of doubt some of those people could NOT mention what they said, or what they wanted to say. (I think at least ONE would slip up at some time or other.)

They don't need to have their own writing utensils and paper.... it could be being asked of them by the producers while they're in the diary room.

Also... in Michael's blog *he* mentions something about the live feed viewers having to figure out where he is actually doing his blog... as if there would be clues dropped for our behalf.

Sarah's blog sounds kind of fishy because I've never heard her talk like that blog sounds. It's a bit odd.

eta: I'm getting so tired of Ivette playing the martyr today. She's going on and on and on about the fact that she believes Michael hates her. She's telling her little b*tch buddy, April, that she can just tell that he hates her because he won't bother to try to carry on a conversation with her.

You know what, Ivette, why the hell would he TRY to carry on a conversation with you with how nasty you've been to him this week? Freaking hypocritical wenches... both she and April!

And I'm with y'all.... how in the heck can people be more annoyed/freaked out with Michael than Howie??? Howie's constantly walking around talking about his woody and trying to press it against everyone. How in the world is that not more offensive? I just don't understand.
    Last edited by Broadway; 07-15-2005 at 07:12 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    From the Live Feed Transcripts:

James: I can't believe this guy has friends. (Michael?) Some of it has to be an act, because BB would never let someone unstable on the show.

ROFL, I thought that was a requirement!
    You're so right! I imagine they put all the hopefuls through very strict psychiatric evaluations, and the 14 people who do the worst get on the show. I wish they'd start giving IQ tests. Weed out the boneheads.

Has Eric made a deal with every person today to not nominate him when they're HOH? (Except Michael of course.) Not to mention telling them that they're expected to vote Michael out. What is he - the freakin' pied piper?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Moral indignation makes it easier to boot people. They are not currently trying to boot Howie, so his behavior is less offensive to them than Michael's. Now some of these chicks are really good at delusion and have convinced themselves that Michael is far scarier. Good thing we found out they have a talent, I was beginning to wonder...

Also, from reading transcripts and watching on TV, so I will definately defer to you live recappers, but it sounds like Howie is approaching it from more of a goofball perv nature, where Michael is going for straight perv behavior. Just from Michael's picture I have seen, facially Michael seems very intense, his eyes in particular strike me, so that might be influencing it as well.

Just my thoughts. Not defending anyone. But my two cents, Ivette and Eric are using this hoopla as a means to get rid of Michael. The other chicks, I don't know.

Also, on any of these reality shows the object is to get rid of people before you. So I find all behavior suspect and in many ways valid. Not how I would play it, but heck, I would probably be booted pretty early on. LOL

Eta: Qboots, I would promise him and come up with some lame reason he had broken his "word" to me so I could put him up. As the hamsters say, "it's just a game" right?
    Last edited by AsIs; 07-15-2005 at 08:38 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

April is now talking about how she went to college, dropped out, and didn't go back because she didn't know there was such a thing as financial aid. SHE DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS FINANCIAL AID!

Sometimes, people amaze me.

+ Reply to Thread