+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Transcripts

7/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Sarah: So they get to watch our competitions live on the internet? How fun!

Woah, just like that my camera switched to Eric and Ivette talking about how he has decorated his kids' rooms.

Eric is talking to James about something, and April couldn't hear so she said about five times, "What? About what? What?"

Er: I tried to play this honest but I think it's just...
    Ap: right.
    Iv: of course, you tried.
    Er: Everybody loses, somebody wins. Somebody is going to go up. Unfortunately, this is a game and it didn't hit everyone until Ashlea left.
    James: Nominations are going to come up real fast.
    Er: From now on, it's just going to roll on. Game on.
    Eric & Iv are saying someone is strange. Now big laughter.
    Someone saying Beau fixed the sink.
    Er; What? Where is the bitch?
    Ho: Just because you fixed the sink once don't make you no plumber.
    Er: (laughing) But you touch one crank and you're a homo for life!

Camera follows Eric into the bathroom. Beau explaining what he did. Now the other sink is having problems, and the two men are working on the sinks. The big bowl basins were put on with no seals.

Eric back in kitchen.
    Iv: No one else is wearing bathing suits?
    Ap: I don't hate people, I'm not like that, but I can't stand him. He's so disrespectful to people.
    Eric saying something about a practice run and

Ap: Last night he was totally watching ?? because he was with her. If Janelle gets it she might save him.

Very hard to hear because others are shouting in the background, but Eric and April are saying they can tell Janelle she will be safe.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Talking about Janelle.

Ap: She's really a sweet person.
    Er: She tried to pull an attitude with me.

Eric is going on about when they first entered the house and how she wanted both a sleeping bag and a bed. (Shown on the first show.) Now April is agreeing that she's snotty. (that was a quick reversal!)

April saying her skin crawls when "he" touches her like he's got an evil spirit inside him trying to get her.

Eric: Well, I can tell you that you are safe.

Huge shouting in the background.
    Beau: BURN IT! BURN IT! It's cursed.
    Iv: That's the worst nerdy thing in the world!
    How: it's for men over 40.

Cam 3 is on Janelle and Howie in the gold room.

Howie lusting over Janelle as she puts on lotion. Keeps mentioning his "woody."

Jan: What do you think the secrets are?
    How: I think there's money in that safe, and I'm going to find it and give it to you and have my way with you.
    Jan: What if I find it?

Michael comes in and makes a comment about Howie molesting the blond again. Asks Janelle for a morning hug. She says yes. Now Howie complaining he didn't get a hug.

Howie's showing off his, um, state, and Michael gets out of there fast. (Geez, Howie!)

Beau is mad that he can't wear his baseball caps.
    Maggie: I thought you could wear sports teams!!
    Beau: They took all my hats. I had a LaCoste, a ??. A Pawnshop hat, which noone knows about anyways.
    Maggie: What's that?
    Beau: It's a club in Miami.

Argh, the camera is following Howie again.

Maggie, Eric and James in HOH.

Mag: Michael just said he was not going to compete today if it's anything humiliating. I told him this whole show is humiliating.

James: Every time he opens his mouth, gets up in the morning, he humiliates himself.

Talking about Maggie and how she's a "tough chick." James says Maggie would put him up in a heartbeat, but he loves her.

James and Eric start to talk shop but Kaysar comes in. Waiting in line for the bathroom. Kaysar asked to see the spy screen, and Eric is telling him it's no big deal.
    On the screen: The kitchen. Beau and someone else are doing dance moves.
    Fishtank.
    Balcony.
    Back to kitchen.

James: I can't believe this guy has friends. (Michael?) Some of it has to be an act, because BB would never let someone unstable on the show.

(sorry, my phone rang - I'm off for now)

Michael was in the kitchen with Janelle and Beau and they were having random conversation. Michael says that he can hear himself talk louder when he puts something close to his ear (microphone?). Then April walks in and Michael says: April, would you rub my ear lobe?" in a (what seemed to me) joking way. She gets all pissed off and says "absolutely not" and he tried to hit her on the way out with I think a cloth or something like that, again in a joking way. She goes into the bedroom and starts trashing Michael to all the girls, saying she was afraid of him, that he's always close to hitting girls, always touching them, really freaking out.

FOOD COMPETITION!

The windows open up and they run outside. The BY has been transformed into a southwestern/desert looking environment. Eric is wearing a cap that has a fake mullet attached. Everyone is shrieking excitedly and Eric asks them to be quiet several times.

Iv: Can I go pee? Can I go pee?
    FISH briefly, and Iv is still sittin there when it comes back.

Whoops, all fish now. I'll post so people know to turn on their feeds for the competition!

ER: You are seated in pairs. You will all be partners in gastrointestinal fortitude.

Choose an item and eat everything on your plate in under 3 minutes. If you win, you will win the food category for the house. But choose carefully, because things are not always as they seem. Welcome to the snack shack, the snack shack from HELL.

Starts with Howie and James, on beverages.

Sir James and Howie will be going first. They will be playing for beverages. Gentleman, and I use that term loosely, you maypick any item from the menu.

James: Chocolate's a set up.
    Er: hurry up. Today!
    James: We'll do Ice Cream sunday.
    Er: It just so happens thelast couple ordered the last of the ice cream, but we have a bountiful amount of ice CLAM sunday.

(Eric really into his part.)

James: Where's the barf bucket?

FISH

Er: cool and refreshing, we freeze the sweetest NE clams, then scoop and pile them high. Nuts and whipped cream. Don't forget the cherry at the top. If you don't hold it down and it comes back up, you lose.

Iv: If your partner can't finish it, can you finish it for them?

Er: We here at the snack shack knew this question was coming, and yess, it doesn't matter if one partner eats all of it, as long as it's done.

FISH

They started the competition. Were going to eat Clam Sundae's....and now fish.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Howie didn't finish his ice clam sundae, so the houseguests get no drinks for the week. Now Janelle and Beau must eat pepper pizza to get breads/cereal for the week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast