+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Yvette and Sarah fail at the turkey pot poi, thus no fruits/veggies for the week. Bonus round for wine/beer and Janelle/Michael step up for the team to do the challenge. Eric, however, being HoH, takes Janelles place and goes for it.

Now playing for beer and wine, and Eric chooses to play for this one, along with Michael.

They got it!
    Last edited by coksy; 07-15-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Screen caps now up for the GROSS food challenge, if you need a pictorial!

They're now back in the house, rehashing everything. Going play by play "oh I could have ate THAT," etc.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

The screen in the living room told them nominations are today. So Eric is calling everyone up to HOH room one at a time. Howie is first to have the sit down, he told Howie Micheal and Janelle are his pick now.

Eric says I want to see Micheal leave. Howie says he agrees.
    Eric: He is dangerous and he is not trustful. He is more than flirting with Janelle... the next best thing to it.
    Howie and Eric hug and Eric tells him to send the next person up.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Kaysar is in now...

K- Basically I did not get any brownie points hanging out with the outcasts. I am here to pitch this idea to you. You have made your way around the house, made other deals with other people. That is just the game, we are both men here.
    E- You also broke my trust.
    K- when did I do that?
    E-When you went to Micheal (about Jennifer I assume)
    K- Well I figured...
    E-Relax no need to raise you voice.
    K- I figure you would use that against me.
    E I want you to understand how important that was to me.
    K- When you asked me I told you right away. I made a mistake and I have nothing to hide and am telling you straight up.
    E-And you know that Janelle wants me outta here, and Micheal is will to go along with that.
    K-So here is what I am thinking go right ahead keep James, Micheal, vote Janelle out.
    E IF I do not put you up garentee me you will not put me up. You owe me one week. If you pull your key outa that box there is a garentee in place.
    K- I am a man of my word.
    E- I am just telling you. SO if you pull your key if in the future you win HOH I am safe.
    K_ You are safe.\
    E- deal
    K-dael
    E it is a game
    K Whatever happens in this game you are an awesome guy.
    E- Ans everyone has to remember that it is a game. And what I am telling you is if you pull your key out of that box today (Two-Day is how he is saying it... like emphasis??) you are garenteeing me safety for one week.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Micheal is in there. I missed some of it.

Micheal is busy lecturing Eric about what he is doing and his plans... "Ivette is up when I am up, I am telling you that!" whatever that means. He said Ivette had her nose so far up Eric's a** that should could not be bothered to eat at the food compition. Did not even thank Micheal for his contribution. Would not even look at him.
    He gets up and leaves!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

April is next.

A- You know I wanna be here. I am so pissed that I couldn't...
    E- Don't even worry about it. The way I am swaying is Micheal and Janelle.
    A- Yeah, Yeah.
    E-I am not going to put any one is a position where they have to explain themselves or pussyfoot around. If I put them up they will know why, you will all know why. If you win HOH I want a reprive for one week. Second, if I put Micheal up you have the intention of voting him out.
    A- that is understood right there.
    E- Because he is totally.. I think we are both in agreement about this..
    A- He's kooky.
    E- he's doesn't matter, he is unstable...
    A- You have my.. you know.. if I win HOH ...(basically yes I will protect you)
    E- For one week. when we are down to four.. and you have somebody that you made a deal with. I am just saying that for that one week I am safe.
    A- I hope I can pay you back more.
    E- Don't sweat it

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

F1-F2 Janelle and Michael in the gold room looking at the map on the wall depserately trying to get the key or combination to the safe(s) in the room.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I've had my feeds open and recording, I just got home and it's been on FISH for at least 45 minutes.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Jennifer and Howie trying to open the weight room. There was an interesting shot from inside the weight room of the two of them trying.

Jen saying they that even if they had the correct combination, it won't work until BB wants them to be able to get in.

Ugh, camera is back on the complainers in the back yard - Ivette, Eric and April, now with Howie.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123