+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

kg73
    Okay, one more comment....these losers don't know who James Taylor is? What???? Geez, I must be OLD!

Quote Originally Posted by kg73
    Okay, one more comment....these losers don't know who James Taylor is? What???? Geez, I must be OLD!

Some of them are truly, truly pathetic!

Another thing Ivette just said (about Michael, Janelle & Kaysar)
    "I want to see them lowered down to the crap that they ARE and BEG."

I'm trying to decide who I would rather gets to nominate Ivette eventually....I think I'd like to see Eric actually do it, because maybe that would bother her more.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Ivette could possibly be the most disgusting contestants in Big Brother history.

ETA: Where the heck is everybody? They are just showing Eric.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-15-2005 at 01:23 AM.

I really hope that James and Sarah , Janelle and kaysar team up to get rid of the rest of the house........If James doesn't team up with someone other than Eric and the rest then one of those loud mouths will win the game........I dislike Eric and Ivette so much........

Earlier tonight, listening to April going on and on about Kaysar being a fake Muslim, that all the praying was fake and a ploy to gain sympathy, I still can't believe her and Ivette. Last year, the twins were controversial for mentioning they prayed about the game. Ivette flat out said she prayed for God to make sure Kaysar loses. April thinks that Kaysar purposely set up to pray near her once and she could see him watching for her reaction. She said he would peek at her, wait until she was watching, then bow and chant. "It's all for show, folks." That's complete bullcrap.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Wow - Ivette and April disgust me. Maybe he was peeking at April because she was WATCHING and judging him! I really believe that Kaysar (and Michael too) are getting a really bad rap for absolutely no reason. Ivette is foul and someone must stop her. Beau seems to fade into the background, no? I'm not seeing much mention of him in strategy talk (unless he just has Ickvette doing it for him)

I think James and Sarah could be the swing. And if Howie and Janelle stick together, then that could possibly pull Rachel with them. Need to get rid of Eric and Ivette SOON. I was po'd that Eric won HOH.

Leaving for vacation and will have a whole week of no feeds. Ack! Can't wait to read your recaps Heppy when I get back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I thought so too, Qboots. But James also walked out of the Diary Room and told a few folks in the backyard that he messed up and accidentally voted out Kaysar. I can't remember who he was talking to, but it wasn't Eric. Janelle and Kaysar are genuinely wondering who it was. Maybe it's all for show for those two?

I thought they had talked about one of them voting off Kaysar to cause a stir but Eric said it had to be unanimous (wow I am spelling that wrong) so I thought I missed a large chunk of someone telling everyone to vote for Kaysar when the previewed the votes last night. Weird
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

As for Ivette (Miss Hypocrite 2005) didn't she say she hated Holly because she had an annoying voice and never shut up?

That's an awsome point! Let's call her Ivy, the "evil Holly".
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

FORT Fogey
    I thought Eric was pissed at Kaysar and Michael because Kaysar had gone directly to Michael about cooling down the flirting (can't remember the details)... so at that point was when I felt Eric "backed out" of the 4 guy alliance. So, targeting Michael both for the harrassment and the direct confrontation about what Eric said via Kaysar?

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    I thought Eric was pissed at Kaysar and Michael because Kaysar had gone directly to Michael about cooling down the flirting (can't remember the details)... so at that point was when I felt Eric "backed out" of the 4 guy alliance. So, targeting Michael both for the harrassment and the direct confrontation about what Eric said via Kaysar?
    I can't believe Eric would hold that big a grudge against Kayser just because he told Michael to back off of Jennifer

I haven't heard of this "sexual harrassment" issue with Michael. What day's thread can I read up on that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456