+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Thanks, but I meant the things like the "10 person alliance".

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    What the devil and Janelle and Michael doing? They're playing some game where they repeat what the other says over and over and over. It's very annoying, and all four cameras are on it.

You are my nerves.

I am on your nerves.

You are on my nerves.

YOU are on MY nerves.

I'm not on your nerves.

etc.
    Hep.... I don't know if anyone has answered this yet.... but this is Michael and Janelle practicing their acting lessons. They did it last night for quite some time, too. They both take acting lessons in LA.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    they've been told they have to ration their food!! i guess they're all eating too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I was under the impression that James and Eric agreed that James would vote that way just to get everyone paranoid. Can't imagine why they'd try and pin it on Michael though. I'm pretty sure they both know about that particular pairing.

Maybe they're just bored.
    I thought so too, Qboots. But James also walked out of the Diary Room and told a few folks in the backyard that he messed up and accidentally voted out Kaysar. I can't remember who he was talking to, but it wasn't Eric. Janelle and Kaysar are genuinely wondering who it was. Maybe it's all for show for those two?

RV, there aren't any clear cut alliances, except that Ashlea, Janelle, Michael and Kaysar have been considered outside of the rest of the house all week. I think it just shows that everyone knows those four are actually two pairs, but they aren't openly acknowledging it yet. Truly, I think they all know the pairs, but they can only talk about it with their own pair.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Hep.... I don't know if anyone has answered this yet.... but this is Michael and Janelle practicing their acting lessons. They did it last night for quite some time, too. They both take acting lessons in LA.
    Cool! I could tell it had a purpose.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ivette is HORRIBLE. She just said that Kaysar is the devil, and that his God is not listening to him.

Then she went on to say that before the HOH comp. she was saying to God that he didn't deserve to win HOH.

ETA: I cannot WAIT until these other people turn on Ivette and evict her nasty rear. She is FOUL.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    Why would Eric put them up? I thought they were part of his guys alliance. I would think he would put up two girls.
    Eric doesn't get along with Michael after their sexual harassment talk and Michael has been rubbing Ivette the wrong way, whom Eric is in an alliance with. Kaysar is Michael's closest ally, so it would only make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Thanks, but I meant the things like the "10 person alliance".
    I've come across mentions of the "Surfboard 7" (April, Howie, James, Janelle, Maggie, Rachel) and the "Backyard 9". (Eric, Maggie, Howie, Rachel, Sarah, April, Ivette, Jennifer, & Beau)

It also looks like Ivette has a strong bond with Eric, and a strong bond with April. At this point Janelle certainly has only Michael and Kaysar to turn to. Howie is also somewhat close to Janelle, Michael, and Kaysar.

I think on night #1, Eric and the guys were genuinely afraid of being out-numbered by the women. (Since they all thought they were the only one with a "partner". Once they started figuring out the pairs, and many of the pairs are man/woman, the whole male vs female thing ceased to be a worry.

As far as who knows about the pairs, I think Maggie/Eric, Rachel/Howie, James/Sarah, and Michael/Kaysar have them all figured out. April/Jennifer only seem to know about Ivette/Beau and Michael/Kaysar. Janelle/Ashlea only figured out Beau/Ivette. And I think Beau/Ivette still think they are the only one.

I'd be very surprised if Eric doesn't nominate Michael & Janelle, with Kaysar in the wings in case the POV saves one of the nominees.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

kg73
    Two things....

Just listening to Maggie and April chatting in the backyard. Does the pure ignorance of April just grate on the nerves on any of you as much as it does me? Someone, please get rid of her...she is a gossiping following lackey!

Secondly, why is everyone talking so much trash about Michael. I think he has acted fairly normal in comparison to the other houseguests. They've all the suddenly ganged up on him it seems. Anyone have an ideas about this (other than the supposed "sexual harrassment" issue)?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Thanks Q!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast