+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

Heh-- they're all getting into position for live show time, and they asked how many people are watching. "BB" says "Around 10 million".... and they all freak. LMAO--- I want to know how many sub to Live Feeds! That might *really* throw them!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    okay, so how long till the feeds come back up after the show?

Last year it was very quick. This is aggravating!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I can't believe that James! Yesterday he admitted that he "messed up" and voted to evict Kaysar, and today he is all intense saying they need to figure out who besides Janelle voted to evict Kaysar. Eric took the bait and convinced everyone it was Michael.

It looks like he really wants to target Michael.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Why would Eric target Michael though and say he was the second vote for Kaysar, especially if he knows that Michaeal and Kaysar are working together??? Or has Eric not figured out who Kaysar is working with?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hey all, I'm just starting to read the recaps now. Can someone tell me if all the houseguests pretty much know the fact that everyone has a secret partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Hey all, I'm just starting to read the recaps now. Can someone tell me if all the houseguests pretty much know the fact that everyone has a secret partner?
    I don't think anybody knows all the pairs but they are definetly getting there.

Ivette seems really pissed at Michael. I am guessing Michael and Kaysar will go up this week. As long as it isn't Janelle, I'm okay.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I can't believe that James! Yesterday he admitted that he "messed up" and voted to evict Kaysar, and today he is all intense saying they need to figure out who besides Janelle voted to evict Kaysar. Eric took the bait and convinced everyone it was Michael.

It looks like he really wants to target Michael.
    I was under the impression that James and Eric agreed that James would vote that way just to get everyone paranoid. Can't imagine why they'd try and pin it on Michael though. I'm pretty sure they both know about that particular pairing.

Maybe they're just bored.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I don't think anybody knows all the pairs but they are definetly getting there.

Ivette seems really pissed at Michael. I am guessing Michael and Kaysar will go up this week. As long as it isn't Janelle, I'm okay.
    Why would Eric put them up? I thought they were part of his guys alliance. I would think he would put up two girls.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Can someone please tell me what the alliances in the house are (besides the pairings)? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast