+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

All four cameras on Ivette blow drying her hair? What is up with that? What are they doing to us today? Maybe they are conspiring against the live feed watchers trying to drive us slowly insane. Or they are hoping we all cancel our subscription after the 14 day free trial!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

They just asked Houseguests to go outside in 3 minutes.....
    Yup, with donuts!!

I despise Ivette! UGH UGH UGH she is SO hateful on the live feeds, especially today.

Plus, she is a hypocrite...she complains about things in others that she HERSELF is doing!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

James in the kitchen saying how it's unfair that Howie can "eat like sh*t and still have a ripped bod!" Hmm.... poor James Lol
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    I despise Ivette! UGH UGH UGH she is SO hateful on the live feeds, especially today.

Plus, she is a hypocrite...she complains about things in others that she HERSELF is doing!
    I'd be happy if she would shut up for five minutes. I'm really disappointed in her, she was a pre-show favorite.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

She does go on and on and on.............
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yay lotsa Ivette dislikers! W0000T! LOL
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I'd be happy if she would shut up for five minutes. I'm really disappointed in her, she was a pre-show favorite.

i, too, am disappointed. i'm sure they figured she'd make "great tv" so that's why they cast her ....

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I liked her going into this, too. Just from reading the bios, etc. But after watching her for the last week....NO, just NO.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe
    Before the discussion even begins, I was wondering if I could ask the live feed people a question: Which houseguests are smokers?

I'm not a smoker myself, but it just seems that every year the smokers flock together aliance-wise. Which makes sense, as they spend a bit more time at the smoker table than the non smokers.

Thanks!
    I don't have the feeds, but I read the transcripts. I believe that April, Beau, Janelle, Jennifer, Kaysar & Michael have all been seen smoking, although each claims to be a non-smoker. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

They also claim to have never watched Big Brother, and then they start having conversations about Evil Dr. Will, Danielle & Jason, Natalie & Adria, etc. I get the feeling the producers encouraged them to lie, and I wonder how they can keep all their lies straight?

As for Ivette (Miss Hypocrite 2005) didn't she say she hated Holly because she had an annoying voice and never shut up?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast