+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Transcripts

7/14 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

F1/F2 Eric and Ivette playing some game.. maybe practicing for a challenge? Or maybe not. It's called Coasters according to Ivette. They sit against the wall and toss coasters into that silver/chromy table between the two orange couches. Eric is really good. Ivette sucks. Now Eric's playing Howie. Jenny is there too.. and someone else, maybe Michael?

Everybody's calling Eric Cappy now.

F3- On Janelle, some other people talking in the background. Trying to figure out how many siblings everybody has. Is this for challenge? Janelle is the oldest of four I think? Sarah is the youngest. Janelle says she's too tan.

F4 Yvette, Beau and April talking about how Kaysar keeps talking about his religion and bringing the Koran into the game and that they don't like that. Yvette says that in BB5 the twins brought the bible and that was their downfall, and that kaysar's doing the same.

Yv saying even if she is nominated she won't start to kiss ass.

AP talking about Michael who got thrown in jail in Turkey for getting into a fight and hurting someone. Then he turns around and says he is not violent.

Back to talking about Kaysar, saying he is a hypocrite. AP says he is weak. YV says he is a little rat.

Eric, James, Sarah, and Ivette.

James brings up (the nerve!) the 2nd vote for Kaysar, who was it? (It was James - read my recap for details)

Eric says he is sure it was Michael, because when the vote was announced Michale and Janelle shared a look.

Rachel came in and somehow it broke up the conversation. Eric told her she was safe, though.

Ivette and Sarah exchanging secret giggles when Janelle walks by.

Eric is standing around looking pumped, saying his kids must be going nuts.

I guess one camera is following the new HOH, because Eric walks off to go work out and the camera is following him.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

7:50 pm BB time
    BY
    Eric talking to IV & MG, he says that he will be putting up Michael & Janelle, but tell Michael that he is the pawn, when really they will vote Michael OUT. Now he's telling RA & AP too.

Ivette is possibly one of the biggest wenches I have EVER heard in BB.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Ivette, April, Maggie and Jennifer trashing Kaysar. Ivette saying Kaysar is a fake Muslim. April told a long anecdote of Kaysar praying in front of her to get a reaction out of her. She keeps referring to Kaysar's "Bible."

Ivette saying that she prayed to God saying that Kaysar didn't deserve to win, and she's leaving it in God's hand.

April saying that Janelle told her she (A) can't vote her (J) off because of the surfboard alliance, but that she told her that was only an agreement not to put her up.

All the girls are there now eating popcorn on the hammock.
    I: Look who's coming over here now.

Everyone stops talking. Kaysar walks up. Kaysar laughing because there are four girls on the hammock and it's almost hitting the ground.

Talking about the news that they have to ration. One of them (Jen?) complaining that they only bring diet Coke, not diet Pepsi. Yeah, they're not spoiled at all, are they?

Cam1 cuts abruptly to James and Janelle playing chess. Janelle is playing with her hair a lot. Gee, they're not speaking much, why did they cut to this?

James: Should that fish be sitting out like this?

Cam cuts to a hot of Beau and Howie downstairs, but the audio isn't picking up.

Kaysar and James in a whispered conversation.

Kaysar saying that he and Eric shook hands on an alliance, the four guys - mich, Eric, James and Kay - and that now when he mentions it to Eric, Eric pretends he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Kaysar seems to be warning James that Eric can't be trusted.

Kay: Did you see when he one, Beau and Ivette were like this (putting fists together) with him.

James: People see them as a power trio
    Kay: they are going to continue to put me on the block
    Ja: I think you're safe because of the whole thing with Michael. People are scared of him.
    Kay: I want it even more because the alliance between them is getting stronger.
    Ja (missed something) will be your best chance.

In a flash, Kayser jumps up and goes into the gold room, and James takes off. (Someone was coming?)

11:45 PM bb time

Eric has locked himself out of the HOH room accidentally. (hee!)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Kaysar and Janelle in the BY

Janelle wants to thnk about the problem, but Kaysar thinks it's hopeless. He tells her they're going to lose someone - Mich, Janelle or himself. Janelle says they just have to think about it and come up with a solution. She thinks K can persuade Eric to put up Jenny, and she can get some of the guys to get Jenny out.

After some discussion, Kaysar drops a bomb. He tells her the reason he wants to get Eric back so badly is because he entered into an alliance with him on the 2nd day. He says now Eric is ignoring the alliance. He says every time he turns around Eric is pitting Michael against James and vice versa. Janelle agrees that he's not trustworthy, and they feel like they will know what Eric is up to if he doesn't nominate either Kaysar or Michael.

For a while Eric was up on the balcony watching the back yard where Janelle and Kaysar were talking. After a while, he came down and told them he'd locked himself out of the HOH room. But I think he was checking up on them, too.

+ Reply to Thread