+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Live Feed Discussion

7/13 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Early afternoon, and not much going on in the house so far. Seems most the houseguests are either working out, eating brunch, or doing laundry. I did hear Eric warning people that when/if he is put up on the block, they better expect aggressive/rage type behavior, big surprise there. He also stated that Yvette and Beau are part of their plan but should only be told information on a per need basis.

What? Eric says Michael is dangerous, but now he's warning about becoming enraged himself? Hypocrisy anyone?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I agree... Watching the veins in Eric's bald head crack me up... He looks like he is the one with rage issues.

It's those eyes of his that dart constantly from side to side...watch him in the confessionals...I tell ya, something just ain't right about that boy!

Hey all, long time no talk. Nothing like a little BB to bring out the ol' two finger typing skills...

So given how sluggish the hamsters are this season, and how they all look sooo much alike (I mean they really do, talk about a cookie-cutter mold), I feel more and more like they are clones. Hamster Clones Maybe?

The crew this year feels like some sort of "All-Star " game, even though they are all new cast. I gotta say, while there isn't really anyone so far that I give a rat's patootie about, it is going to make for some great game play down the road!

If only they would put a stimulant in there water to get their buts off the ground.....
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Maybe an electrified floor, and a lever that dispenses PB&J pellets....

****Camera IV...Howie and Rachael just discussed the partnerships in the house. Now he is watching the tv in the HoH room, spying on the others. Rachael and he seem to think they are the Danielle/Jason of this season.***

ROFL!

Wow, I spit my soda out on that one.

From what I remember, Howie is probably the polar opposite of Jason.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Jennifer is really quiet.........she just keeps watching everyone......
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular
    I know people will think I'm crazy for saying this but Howie is starting to become a guilty pleasure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast