+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Live Feed Transcripts

7/13 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

I've had the feeds on while I've been drinking my morning coffee and puttering around the house. Here's what I've overheard the past two hours:

When I turned them on, Eric was making a big fuss about the state of the house. He said he was going to call a house meeting and wouldn't name names, just give a talk about cleanliness. I think Maggie and James were there, maybe Sarah too. After a bit, Maggie got Eric aside and told him to cool it about the cleaning thing, but he was really on a roll.

Later, Maggie, Eric, Rachel, James and April were outside. They were agreeing the house is disgusting and were upset that people had left towels out in the yard and made a mess. Rachel says she has asked for them to leave the vaccuum in the storage room but they haven't agreed. (Probably a good thing for feed viewers, or we'd have the vaccuum going every day.)

April has been leaving her cigarettes out on the BY table, and she says the late-night revelers smoked her cigarettes. But then she says she doesn't care if they use them up, because then she can quit. (It might be a different story when she's in a nicotine fit, eh?) James is disgusted with people taking the ashtray and putting it by the pool. April got up and emptied the ashtray on the table instantly.

They went over who was up late - Janelle, Kaysar, Ashlea, Michael. They talk about it like there's something wrong with it. (I don't know why.) Someone mentions Howie, and April says that she talked to him and he went to bed before the rest of them - it comes out like she's defending Howie.

James made statements about all the people he dislikes in the house are slobs.

Let's see...the girls started walking around the yard, while Eric and James are at the weights. Kaysar came out and started doing pushups. Kaysar looks really rumpled, and got called into the DR. They were joking that he was going to look a mess in the DR. Some of the HGs think they wouldn't be asked to vote one day ahead of time, but they are being called into the DR one by one.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I forgot to add, there was a long conversation about Michael and his dangerous ways. April says he's violent, and one of the other girls (I think Maggie) said that people who have been everywhere and done everything are suspect, plus they're boring.

Cam 3 has been on Kaysar and Maggie in the back yard for a while.

Kaysar said he will probably be used as a pawn next week because he's not in any clique. Says he can't stand the personal jabs. Maggie told him he will be pleasantly surprised when he sees the DR eventually. She tells him to see who makes the personal jabs, and then expect that they would be the same people to make jabs against him.

Maggie's talking about her work, and patients dying.

Camera IV...Howie and Rachael just discussed the partnerships in the house. Now he is watching the tv in the HoH room, spying on the others. Rachael and he seem to think they are the Danielle/Jason of this season.

F3 Janelle and Michael are swimming about in the pool pretending to be James Bond and "A Bond Girl with no name". They appear to be goofing around and joking with the cameras.

Now Rachel is taking a picture of them. She said "I only have an hour". Maybe she found this somewhere? She is trying to get a photo of everyone.

Now we are back to watching Janelle and Michael "circle" eachother in the pool.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Apparently Rachel has a camera for an hour?

Lots of moving around. Lots of picture-taking. Rachel's trying to get everybody in a couple of pictures.

She mentioned something about BB downloading the pictures in an hour.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular
    Quick note to answer an earlier question:

Kaysar: "Does the computer turn on?"
    Rachel: "Probably only for certain moments."

FORT Regular
    From a couple minutes ago, Michael, Rachel and Jen sitting in the kitchen..

Mike(in a sarcastic voice): I will not make any silly gestures that might be misconstured as sexual gestures. I will not smother my nose in a girl's next and go *snorting sound* anymore. I will no longer take a woman's hand a kiss it even it's truly out of respect and I will from now on as the "opposite sex" in order to avoid any misunderstandings that may lead to further actions which I *looks up at camera* nevermind. *something to Rachel*

Rachel: I'm glad you told me that, I'm planning on doing all of that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast