+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/13 Live Feed Transcripts

Kaysar and James are playing chess, and Sarah is watching. (James is being pretty demeaning to her, insinuating that she's not very intelligent.)

Sarah - "I see lots of moves"
    James - "I bet you do! And lots of pretty colors, too!"
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

F1: Ashlea and Janelle talking in the gold bedroom about Kaysar.

J: I think he's cute.
    A: You always date those Palestinians. (huh?)
    J: Do you think he would date me?
    A: He couldn't afford you!
    J: (laughing) You bitch!

Sound is bad, they continued talking about if he was a virgin or not.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Regular
    Ashlea saying that Michael is in love with Janelle. Ashlea saying that he comes in whenever she's in the room. Janelle saying that she thinks Kaysar is cute. Ashlea saying that he's her type. Ashlea saying "Of course you do he's Palestianian." Ashela saying that all the guys Janelle date are Middle Eastern including the current one. Ashlea saying that Janelle is out of Kaysar's price range. Janelle asking if she thought that Kaysar would date her and Ashlea saying that he couldn't afford him. Janelle asking if Ashlea thinks that Kaysar doesn't have money and Ashlea says not enough for Janelle. Janelle doesn't deny it.

Ashlea saying that she found it funny that Janelle said she'd save the money if she won. Janelle saying she has to say that and Ashlea just saying she found the idea of Janelle saving any money funny.

Sarah & James on the hammock....James says that he's noticed that she's eating a lot of chocolate. Sarah said "are you saying I'm getting FAT?" and James says "not yet." Sarah says "are you going to break up with me if get fat?" James said "you know what I said, a fat girl's gotta go." Sarah said, "internet world, I want you all to know that my boyfriend is a giant @ssh*le."
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Michael has had a goatee for the last six years. Three years ago, he shaved it off and grew it back right away. Now they are discussing the freemasons and The DaVinci Code. feeds are switching.....

All 4 feeds are now interiors. Strange. Now I have to listen to Eric. Damn, the Michael/Janelle convo was getting interesting. I know you have had enough of Eric, but it's the most private conversation I can access for now. Eric is not able to grow a beard, because it would obstruct a face mask. Moustaches are okay, but that why you don't see a fireman with a beard.

Before he was a fireman. Eric worked with sheetrock, then he was a mechanic, then he was an EMT, then he became a fireman. This is dull. I'm switching feeds.....

I'm on F2, a conversation between April and Michael. Just a general conversation on the kind of girls Michael likes. He says he likes Janelle's eyes, but likes really dark black hair.

The rest of the house seems to be involved in some game they invented that involves tossing disks on the living room coffee table.

April is asking Michael about his family and he looks really, really bored.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Back yard....

Michael tells Kaysar he'd look good with a mustache.

Kaysar says "yeah, I should go for that whole Saddam Hussein look."

Hee. It was funny.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Folks are getting ready for bed, hanging out in groups. I caught Sarah pulling Beau aside to whisper that they are planning to put Michael up. (I didn't catch if she was telling him to throw the competition or not.)

Kaysar and I think Howie are in the shower. The cameraman pans down to their feet on occasion. The big clique is in the subway room, nattering instead of going to sleep.

Someone (Rachel??) is teaching Maggie the sign language alphabet.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I thought that convo between Janelle and Micheal was very entertaining. Michael was jokingly saying Janelle is unattractive, and then Janelle blurted out something like "oh yeah, well your smile looks like a can opener" and just started laughing really hard. Michael was apparently very hurt by this and Janelle spent a lot of time trying to apologize. Then Michael decided to shave off his goatee right after that insult. Later on he was telling someone, I can't remember who, that its not like Janelle is all that attractive to him, but he's used to seeing girls that look like her where he works. I think his ego was really crushed by her last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12