+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/12 Live Feed Transcripts

Eric and James are sitting on that big lounge thingie in the BY. They're talking to people across the yard some of the time, and other times they're making snarky comments about everyone else.

Eric thinks Janelle is "gross" and said she was cast to be Holly. He is complaining a lot about having nothing to do, and said at one time he's sick of talking about the game. In the next breath, he started running down something he said to someone.

Eric saying Sarah has a sexy voice. James: Whatever.

Now he's saying Rachel has a great overall look. They like Maggie, Rach and Sarah, and say the rest of the girls in the house are "bimbos." Earlier they were talking about Maggie, and Eric was really laying it on thick, saying he thinks he could be friends with her outside the house, wondering what her boyfriend looks like...

Beau was there earlier, and he complained that Kaysar sat on some of his stuff sitting on a lounge chair. Eric replied (in an angry tone of voice) that Janelle had stolen his lounge chair. (I really think he was pissed about it.)

Eric and James were ragging on Kaysar, saying he's probably Italian. Er: He's probably Jewish.

Some talk about the game, and Eric is insisting that they did more between episodes in other seasons.

Now the hamsters are playing an invented game (Hop Island?). My audio is on Eric, who is making fun of Jennifer, telling her she looks like she's about to take a dump, etc. Beau is explaining the game to Rachel, wearing naught but his IKEA towel.

The game starts.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Jennifer and Rachel are trimming Howie's toenails. Jen is wearing yellow dishwashing gloves, thank goodness. Now she has the pumice stone out.

Good god, I have to switch feeds.

Michael & Janelle on the hammock:

Janelle says that Beau and Ivette know each other from South Beach. Mike says that yesterday Ivette said that "her best friend is gay." Janelle says that Eric is an idiot for not knowing that Beau & Ivette are working together.

Janelle: "they hate me for figuring it out."

Janelle: "I don't think it's fair for two people who know each other to be in the house together."

Janelle: Now Beau & Ivette are telling everyone that me & James know each other.

Janelle: Did you watch last season? Last season, the twins were the twist. Whenever there is a twist, there is someone in the house who can figure out the twist. That's why there were other twins in the house, to figure out the twist.

reloading feeds....

Michael is recounting his earlier conversation with Eric. "I'm sure I'll be targeting for just sitting here and talking with you."

Janelle "It sucks because two of my friends are on the block. I'm infuriated and mad and I want to get even."

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F4: Janelle, Ashlea, and Michael outside on the hammock.

J: Eric can’t win this game, he needs to be taken out.
    A: Did you find anything else out?
    J: I find out…um…
    J: I told Rachel that B and I know each other and she’s like, “Oohh!” When I told Eric, he’s like, “Oh…who cares.” What a loser.
    J: And..um..I don’t know.
    A: That was so funny though, I just had to laugh.
    (Michael joins them.)

J: You know how boring it would be to watch us to see if anything interesting happens?
    You know…to make the actual tapes.
    M: I think they logged everything, there’s an actual “log person” that makes a detail list of all usable items. And you go back and pick out what you want.
    J: There’s only a half an hour of footage they’re showing the public, right?
    A: There are already been three episodes I think.
    A: I wonder what they showed…
    M: Probably you in the shower.
    J: (laughs)
    M: It’s kind of bizarre.
    J: You can do one thing and they’ll show it a million times looking like you do it everyday.
    A: (laughs)

F3: Michael and Kaysar outside by the hammock.

M:Talk to me, man.
    K: About what?
    M: Anything, we're in this together. From day one...
    K: I don't know...if they would welcome me with open...
    M: I know what you're about to say...
    M: You have been nothing short of an absolute gentleman. You would make anyone proud.
    M: Take it from me, I'm a scum bag.
    K: I don't know. We'll see what happens.
    M: When I went into the Diary Room, I was feeling very uncomfortable in the house. Kind of like how you've been today. I just needed a distance. After they did the whole questionaire thing, I asked them if I could come here...sometimes. They said, "Oh yeah...sure."
    K: I used this time, at night, to be alone.
    M: Yeah.
    M: Kaysar, I hope you know, you can tell me anything. Not just here, about anything. I know you keep things to yourself. You can always come to me.
    K: I know.
    M: So, are you gay? (joke-laughs)
    K: I appreciate it.
    M: This is bizarre, totally surreal.
    K: Craziest thing I've ever done.
    M: We've been in here for 10 days now and it's flown by. It seems like the time in the hotel was much longer.
    K: Yeah.
    M: By the time this is over, there will come a time, when you and I will look back at this and smile. And know that we had a good time.
    M: ...Otherwise you live an average life. I mean it.
    M: Remember that talk about how I believe in fate and purpose? I believe as human beings you could be mediocre or not. I believe that man.
    M: This may not be the greatest example of trying to raise yourself beyond mediocre, it's not about doing this show. It's not. It's about taking a risk on something you believe in.
    M: That was so deep I think I'll go take a big dump now.
    K: (laughs)
    M: Remember, no regrets, okay?
    K: I'm not regretting.

F3: Kaysar, Ashlea, and Janelle outside eating cookies.

J: So, what's wrong Kaysar?
    K: Nothing.
    A: Such a liar!
    K: I don't want to talk about it.
    A: Really?
    K: Yeah.

A: Did you tell anybody yet?
    K: I told two people.
    A: What was their reaction.
    K: James said he heard that before...he was convinced and it made sense but I don't think he's going to do anything about it. He's not sure what to do. Eric, on the other hand, I think told B and I because now they're acting weird.
    J: They're not hanging out anymore, they were hanging out with me.
    K: Of course.
    A: I knew that if you told Eric, he would go back and tell them.
    K: That's good, I wanted him to. Now it's for sure they know something is going on. I plan on bringing it up next week.
    A: In front of them? Don't do that, it puts yourself at risk for starting trouble.
    A: What was his reaction?
    K: (mimicking Eric) "What? Even if it's true, big deal!"
    J: Now I told Michael and Michael knows. He was like, "Oh...interesting."
    A:I think Micahel is going to sit along for the ride and see what happens. He's already had a tiff with Eric.
    A: He said he has no problem with Eric.
    K: It's too early to tell what's going to happen.
    J: It all depends on who gets HOH. We're sitting ducks if they get it.
    K: Maybe we should just be quiet.
    A: Should I say something and go out with a bang?
    K: I'd advise against it.
    J: Go out in a classy way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123