+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Live Feed Discussion

7/12 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

FORT Fanatic
    I've been seeing the teasers for tonight's episode (I'm excited about it because I feel like I'm so wrapped up in Howie's ickiness and all the other minutia, that I can't get a good feel for the strategy sessions - there are so many people to keep track of. The shows do a good job editing that all together for us, plus we get to see the DRs, which shed a lot of light on things.) Anyway, the teasers keep mentioning that the house has a secret. It can't just be the secret bedroom, can it? Anyone have any ideas about what the house's secret is?

Also, I can't imagine that they are going to be able to air much of Howie at all - even if they bleeped out things, there would be so many bleeps that it wouldn't make sense. I wonder what kind of a spin the producers will put on him. Plus, I cannot wait to find out what the relationship between Howie and Rachel is - it has to be bro and sis, I can't imagine Rachel having a voluntary relationship with him!

I am going to be very disappointed if the "house secret" is the bedroom...that would be kind of lame. But what could it be that we wouldn't have seen on the feeds?
    It's not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away that count....

Spamgirl (a noted BB site with a few insider connections) has said that they have a weight room in plain sight, but they need to learn the combination before it can be opened.

Still, it seems like they should do some sort of exploring instead of faffing around all day. Maybe there's more quarters hidden around the house!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hepcat I was thinking the same thing, it may be the weightroom. They have shown a couple shots of it on the feeds. Not too sure where it is in the house??
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Have you ever seen the show The Comeback, starring Lisa Kudrow? The way April is wearing that lime green and pink running suit reminds me of Aunt Sassy's wardrobe.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Spamgirl (a noted BB site with a few insider connections) has said that they have a weight room in plain sight, but they need to learn the combination before it can be opened.

Still, it seems like they should do some sort of exploring instead of faffing around all day. Maybe there's more quarters hidden around the house!
    I have seen the video tour of the house with the weight room and the combination lock. It looks like a nice workout room, so if they do know about it, it seems a bit strange that they aren't trying harder to get in.
    Could that really be the huge twist, in this "Summer of Secrets" - that there is a weight room? If that is the case, then CBS has gotten pretty lame and I might just stop watching the show. I mean, there has to be a bigger punch that they are going to throw. After all, we haven't even seen episode #2 yet - they still have the whole summer to go, and we already know about the pairs (officially we don't know who they are yet, but we will tonight - and of course our live feeds have told us already), we saw them discover the secret room in the previews from episode #1. There has to be some big twist that they are going to throw in. Maybe it isn't so unfathomable that one or two of the HGs are plants from production...

FORT Regular
    The houseguests seem to believe that the weight room will be opened via a lux comp.

Someone get Kaysar a brush.

edited to add....These camera guys can't get enough of Janelle can they.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

The lockdown is over now, I guess it was another fish thing, April commented that 90 percent of the lockdowns revolve around the fish tank. haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast