+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/12 Live Feed Discussion

I guess I spoke too soon about Janelle not acting like a dumb blonde. Right now, she is laughing with Kaysar about how she purposely put on the dumb blonde act. She acted like she didn't know how to make coffee, and put the water in the wrong place on purpose, when people could see her do it. She gave Kaysar examples of how she has acted stupid on purpose to Eric, and asked him questions about the veto comps and how the end of the game works, etc., when she knew the truth all along. She knows everything about the show and watched it last season. She talked about how Karen flew under the radar and didn't win any comps, yet ended up in the final four. She talked about how Marvin stayed week after week even when he was targeted to go, because someone else would pop up that needed to go "more" than Marvin (quotes are mine), and that is how he stayed as long as he did. Kaysar told Janelle that he never watched the show. She asked him if that was true. (I can tell she doesn't believe it, and I don't believe it, unless it is possible that he looked stuff up on the Internet. The reason for me is that he made a crack earlier tonight that the producers asked them questions, and he thought they would ask "who is most likely to use someone's toothbrush in the toilet bowl?" This tells me that he knows about the year that happened on BB. Maybe Janelle caught that--she sounds doubtful that he hasn't seen the show).

Kaysar told Janelle that she used the stupid act on him once. She doesn't remember, and he said she did, but he doesn't remember the details. Kaysar and Janelle are making plans to go to the end together (although I've never heard them say "final two), and are planning who should go next. Kaysar told Janelle he is "very intrigued" with her, because she puts on a very good act. She told him that she isn't doing it with him, though (and sounds a little defensive). Kaysar told her that she has mastered it. She said she has been doing it since she was 14. He asked her if she ever felt bad about using "it" to get what she wants. She said "Wait a minute now, I never use it to get what I want........well, yeah, actually sometimes I do." Kaysar said he is very impressed and I can tell from Janelle's voice that she is getting defensive. She asks what he means by that, and he says it is fine, but he cautions her not to "hurt anyone along the way." She says she isn't going to do that.

Kaysar: Look, if we play things right, I think we are smart enough to go all of the way, ok?
    Janelle: OK
    Kaysar: We'll see what happens. I'll use some of my charm, you will use some of your charm.
    Kaysar said he will "turn it up a little bit."
    Kaysar: Rachel is easy. She is looking for attention from a guy. Michael's charm was working on her.
    Janelle: It was?
    Kaysar: For a little bit.

Kaysar said that Michael is going from girl to girl. Janelle agreed, and Kaysar says that people are getting uncomfortable, and he could get into trouble, but "that is a different story." Kaysar feels that Janelle's charm will come in handy; she has charmed everyone she can charm, so they need to use her brains.
    Kaysar has been sort of chiding Janelle and also admiring her at the same time about how she "looks deeply into the eyes" and flirts. She seems to be feeling a little defensive about it.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    Janelle and Kaysar were just discussing the fact that there are people watching them right now on those cameras. Janelle said "Hi" to the cameras. I wish I had my computer set up for screencaps. Anyway, Kaysar called anyone watching them late a "freak" and Janelle said we should "get a life."
    Then I guess you and I, Catniytoy, are freaks and need to get a life. I can't believe how late these two consistently stay up. By the way, Happy slightly-belated Birthday to you.

Quote Originally Posted by catniptoy
    Michael said he knew all along that Janelle wasn't a dumb blonde and that she was just not showing her depth. If I were Janelle, I might be offended, because she certainly hasn't been acting like a dumb blonde (in my opinion) and has spent most of her time talking about her travels and playing chess.
    We just learned right now that Kaysar is impressed by how Janelle uses her "dumb" act for her convenience. He's actually impressed, not necessarily because she's smart, but how she can put on many different faces and pull it off. Janelle looked quite pleased with herself.

(This is getting really late now for me. Gotta go to work in a few hours. G'night!)

Thanks, Ex-Lurker. I figure if I stay up all night, I'm technically not a full year older yet. Okay......it's not working!

Janelle definitely looked pleased with herself about the dumb act, but Kaysar was probably the worst person to tell about it, because while he does admire her ability he also distrusts it, I think. I think he is attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    Kaysar told Janelle that he never watched the show. She asked him if that was true. (I can tell she doesn't believe it, and I don't believe it, unless it is possible that he looked stuff up on the Internet. The reason for me is that he made a crack earlier tonight that the producers asked them questions, and he thought they would ask "who is most likely to use someone's toothbrush in the toilet bowl?" This tells me that he knows about the year that happened on BB. Maybe Janelle caught that--she sounds doubtful that he hasn't seen the show).

Copied from 7/9 transcript thread:

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Kaysar saying that season 3 comps and season 5 being the introduction of the physical comp. Kaysar and James seem to have watched past seasons. They were debating over whether you start with the oldest or youngest person to get rid of.
    I think Kaysar is pretty devious and playing his cards close to his chest.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234