+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Live Feed Discussion

Maggie said she didn't want to put on deodorant to go outside.

**Why would you not put on deodorant to go outside?**

Weird.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Yvette, April, and Rachael were just poolside talking about Howie, and mentioned that he had downloaded some very disturbing videos online and that they all think he is crazy and said he was being watched for violence, and April said, lets put him up then, Rachael, is just watching taking it all in.

Internet net rumors are saying CBS has ordered up live camera crews for tonight's show.

The more I think about last night's drama, I think they were way out of line to accuse Michael of sexual harassment last night. They got themselves all worked up over nothing. Maggie tried to interject a voice of reason, but even she went along with it by the end. And Jen was originally talking to Michael because she was apologizing for avoiding him! She said Ivette had made comments about the two of them that made her feel like she'd slept with him. Again - Ivette instigates.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    So April and Jennifer aren't releated and apparently don't know each other all that well. Wonder what the exact connection is.

Howie: "This never gets old that stuff. Sexual perversion never gets old I don't care how much you do it. It's awesome."
    Last edited by blitzkrieg; 07-12-2005 at 05:24 PM.

Kaysar is going to shoot himself in the foot. He is telling James that he is going to put up Beau if he gets HOH. He's not too smooth on keeping his cards close is he.

edited to add.... What exactly is James shaving in there??
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I agree Ginger, everyone knows James is the biggest mouth in the house. Not a good move for Kaysar, unless he is feeding James this info as part of his own strategy.

This is a joke! All 4 cameras are on James shaving his chest.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    So April and Jennifer aren't releated and apparently don't know each other all that well. Wonder what the exact connection is.
    maybe they're co-workers ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Howie: "This never gets old that stuff. Sexual perversion never gets old I don't care how much you do it. It's awesome."
    i bet howie never gets a job doing the weather on tv after his "exposure" here! i think he'd be a liability.

i'm beginning to wonder if he's doing all this stuff on purpose ... going way overboard just for the attention, just like jase claimed he did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    maybe they're co-workers ... ?

i bet howie never gets a job doing the weather on tv after his "exposure" here! i think he'd be a liability.

i'm beginning to wonder if he's doing all this stuff on purpose ... going way overboard just for the attention, just like jase claimed he did last year.
    Totally agree.

Right now Howie is driving me nuts with his overkill with Beau. Maybe he would calm down if he were neutered.

I need a Tshirt that says Neuter Howie. hmm

I have to say Howie is just unreal! He got partial wood and was freaking all the women in the house out! What is wrong with this guy? lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast