+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Transcripts

7/11 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Howie and Rachel sittin at the table. Howie is talking about how much the other girls are sexy, hot, "big little boobies".

Howie and Rachel are doing sign language to one another!!! Strategy talk fianlly!!! Howie is signing to Rachel!! This is cool! I wish I could remember more sign... darn.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Howie is telling Janelle he wants to pluck her facial hair. He is asking her if her pubic hair is shaved and if "the carpet matches the drapes?" What a perv.
    He says her could love her for at least three years before he had to trade her in.
    Janelle says her boyfriend is going to come to the after party and Howie says that he doesn't want him there.
    Micheal and Kaysar are apparently still sleeping, it is 10:38 hamster time.
    Howie wants Janelle to give him a pedicure. And all the girls are grossed out! Howie is asking about Janelle's boyfriend's feet. His feet are very rough and calloused and stuff.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Howie and Rachel shared some quick whispers in the bathroom. Howie stated that Maggie and Eric, James and Sarah, and Michael and Kaysar are all pairs. Then they broke apart.

Jennifer came in to blow dry her hair, and Howie is chatting with her and groping her in turns. He can't keep from staring at her chest, either.

Ivette is taking out the trash. Great, Howie made a tampon reference.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Janelle and Howie are talking about how she's acting like a dumb blonde but she's not. He says if anyone asks what we're talking about, just tell them I'm trying to get your boobies.....
    Yup, with donuts!!

Eric and Kaysar in the bathroom, Eric is trying to cheer Kaysar on, tell him not to be so emotional. Telling him that Micheal, Maggie and Kaysar are all from California, maybe he should suspect Kaysar and Michael of working together. Kaysar says nothing. Eric says the final four is still the same, and to trust him. Kaysar is wondering how he knows it is going to play out. Eric says the proof is in the pudding.

Eric moves to the kitchen and speaks with Michael, he repeats the idea of Kaysar and him knowing each other. Then mentions that Janelle, Ashlea, and James used to be at the same modelling agency.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Eric says to Ivette, "You can't trust James. He got Kaysar all f***** up. He says you and Beau have and alliance with me.."
    Ivette shocked face
    Eric" Kaysar has to go, I am not saying this time, bur Kaysar has to go."
    Ivette "I am kinda scared of Micheal, Micheal is (twirls finger next to head "crazy").
    Eric " No James, James is the one. He is..."
    Ivette " He said you and me and Beau have and alliance, to Kaysar?"
    Eric leaves the room, Ivette sits on the bed looking stunned.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

BB: Lock down... stay outside until further notice

Everyone is running inside to get water and food etc..

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

They let them back in the house......but I cannot tell what they may have done to the house while they were out. James and Kaysar are back at chess again.
    Yup, with donuts!!

ALL four cameras on the boys playing chess...can hear talking in the background coming from the kitchen, but othewise, not much going on!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast