+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Regular
    F1 - Hoiwe, April, Jennifer and Ivette sitting outside. Jennifer is massing Ivette's arm. Currently discussing tanning and burning. Ivette telling that her mother is white like milk. Howie asking Jennifer if she'll go in the gold room and turn the lights out. Jennifer turns her down. Howie trying to find him some boobies. Rachel is sitting there too. Rachel telling about the manzar from Seinfeld. Howie and Ivette talking about some morning radio jockies in Florida who are funny. Apparently Jennifer was doing Ivette's nails.

FORT Regular
    F1 - April was complaining about everyone taking her child's name by the time she gets home. Ivette wondering what happens if you whisper into someone's ear. Jennifer, I believe..I'm not sure since I don't remember ever hearing her, saying that when you whisper they'll put the text on the screen. *Don't know if they realize that's only on tv.*

Michael told to exchange his mic with one in the storage room. Ivette told to go to the DR. April saying Ivette isn't wearing bra or panties which gets Howie excited. Apparently she's wearing panties.

Howie trying to get Jennifer again. Howie complimenting on April's boobies.

Rachel asking Eric about his body. Howie asking if he had ever used the sauce.

The girls are trying to wiggle their noses Bewitched style.

FORT Regular
    April asking Kaysar if he really has to pack everything up for eviction. Kaysar saying that he believes so and Rachel saying that they will tell them. April saying she would put stuff under her bed and told Kaysar to tell them that he's leaving all her clothes to her. Howie says if he gets evicted he would really be and April saying that Kaysar isn't going anywhere.

April saying that her husband Matt is going probably start working out after her being here all this time. Says she'll walk into the "post-eviction" room and see him and be like "Who are you?"

Jennifer told to go to the DR.

April asking aren't they boring enough for them. Saying to give them something to do. Saying her body will go in shock the second it has to do anything physical.

F1

James, Rachel, and a few others off camera in the back yard.

James is giving a long explanation of why he doesn't like one of the girls. Saying it's a consensus and that everyone finds her annoying.

Ivette adding that she talks constantly about how beautiful she is. Also saying that she was trying to tell Ivette all about where she grew up, which offended her, because she sees her as someone who recently moved there.

Whoops, the camera cut to Janelle and Sarah playing chess. I don't know why, they don't seem to be saying anything worthwhile.

BB: April, please go to the diary room.

*yawn* switching to quadcam. All four cameras on the silent chess game!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

All four cameras are now on Sarah and James playing chess.

My only observation is that Sarah has a way of pumping up her man whenever he makes a move, as if she's just a girl who can't do complicated things like play chess. James is totally loving it every time she acts wowed by his moves, too.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F3: Kaysar and Beau lounging inside on the two orange couches.

K: I definitely think having a nice house is important.
    B: Yeah, definitely.
    B: Yep.
    K: Do you think weíll have a luxury competition anytime soon?
    B: Probably just the gym, but I could do without it.
    K: Yeah.
    B: Who knows, who knows...
    B: I know weíre having HOH competition tomorrow.
    K: Itís going to be tough.
    B: I know.
    B: Everything in this freakin house is a puzzle.
    K: Like what?
    B: Like the wall pieces all connect. Like theÖumÖpieces in the bathroom connect. You know?
    K: Yeah.
    B: I donít know, maybe Iím just over analyzing everything.
    K: Do you think there is another room?
    B: Uh huh.
    K: What if itís just for storage?
    B: I donít know.

B: What's going on with you?
    K: I'm just tripping out on everything.
    B: Why?
    K: I just don't know if I can trust anyone...
    B: You just get used it honey...it's happened to me.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F1: James and Eric outside.

E: You also thought that Rachel and Howie...
    J: Yeah, but I think I jumped the gun on that one. Nah...
    E: I got a really good converstation with Sarah this morning.
    J: Is she really that innocent?
    E: No, but I like the way she thinks.
    J: There's a reason why she's here.
    J: Like how?
    E: She says the same stuff like you do.
    J: Here's the deal, if Maggie and Kaysar are together, then eveything here will get back to him. They are smart, and if he or she gets HOH, it only takes one week.
    E: We have to play for this HOH.
    J: Yeah.
    J: We have to be quiet because there are other people here.
    E: Who cares, they all know us...you know.

J: I have an idea but I think it's going to toss all kinds of crazy S***.
    J: Um...I'm thinking on elimination day, voting for Kaysar...so it's like 8-2 and we could use that and be like, "Who the f*** lied to us?"
    J: Cause you know everyone is voting Ashlea off. No one will think it was me.
    E: I see what you're saying.
    E: Do we tell the core people that?
    J: No, because if we're going to be the last two, we need to keep it between us.
    (Talking in quick fragments, can't catch all of it.)
    E: Before we do that, you and I have to discuss who we're going to lay that on.
    E: You know if it gets out, you know, that I'm the only one you told.
    E: That's a good idea. They're going to be like, "Who the F*** voted the other way?
    J: Yeah.
    E: I'll tell you one thing, Rachel is a force. She is a force.
    J: Yeah, she's badass. I would love to date her.
    E: Yeah.
    (The girls are walking by for exercise.)

Michael is telling Jenny that Eric told him to stop being touchy feely with the girls and that he is making them uncomfortable. Why isn't he saying this to Howie? Michael says that Ivette thinks she is queen and Jenny says everybody is scared of her. Michael doesn't like how people act like they are above everybody else. He also hates people talking behind other's backs. I am starting to like Michael.

MY GOODNESS! They keep flipping between the fish every 10 seconds, literally. These feeds are complete garbage right now! I am definetly not continuing after my 14 days are up.

Michael and Jen having a private conversation in the gold room.

Micahel saying that he's sick of all the hypocrisy. Jen saying that people are talking about Michael's actions, but Eric turns around and does the same thing and everyone applauds him for it.

Jen saying something about BB "making it look" a certain way, then FISH. Hmm.

Michael back, saying Ivette is cocky and has a big attitude. It keeps jumping to fish throughout the conversation.

Mi: They are just people. They are not running this house. You have as much a right as anyone else to win the prize.

Mi: I was ready to stand up at dinner tonight and say, you're all good people, but if you dont have the balls to stand up to my face and say something, I'm going to take you out. FISH

Mi: ... so we can work things out in a mannerly way. (saying it's like high school)

FISH

Jen: she woke up this morning and changed her attitude... FISH (for the love of crimony! I'm switching to F4 to try to get a better connection)

FISH. Now I have video and no audio.

ETA: I tried switching to F1 but there is a completely boring conversation going on between James and Rachel. He's telling her about real estate and she is yawning. Rachel looks wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Michael is telling Jenny that Eric told him to stop being touchy feely with the girls and that he is making them uncomfortable. Why isn't he saying this to Howie? Michael says that Ivette thinks she is queen and Jenny says everybody is scared of her. Michael doesn't like how people act like they are above everybody else. He also hates people talking behind other's backs. I am starting to like Michael.

MY GOODNESS! They keep flipping between the fish every 10 seconds, literally. These feeds are complete garbage right now! I am definetly not continuing after my 14 days are up.
    Ugh the video keeps going but the audio cuts to the flippin fish! Argh! lol
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast