+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Discussion

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Why all of the sudden to they hate Michael and are scared of him?? It seems what Howie does is just as bad and definitely vulgar - Eric needs to be talking to Howie about sexual harrassment!! Besides, who made Eric "House Papa"?? That could really backfire, especially if the producers find nothing to make Michael leave and then tell him about it in the DR. THey do love to stir the pot....

Ivette seems like a troublemaker in this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Debberz
    Back to the gumball machine. I have seen a post that Ashlea got a quarter for the machine and after the POV comp. Rachel got one. That is what she was mad a James about apparently he snatched the quarter out of Rach's hand. I'm sure Kaysar got one too. I wonder if Rachel also got one for winning HOH?

I don't know if Rachel used her's but there was a post about Ashlea complaining about being talked into using her quarter in the machine. I also don't know what she got out of it.
    Hope this helps a little
    Maybe the HOH and the two nominees get one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntra
    Jennifer was supposedly so upset when Michael kissed her on the neck that she ran crying to Eric. He comforted her (in his arms). Now Jennifer is all scared "that" will be shown and her boyfriend will take that also out of context.
    This is totally untrue. Yes, Michael kissed her, and yes she was upset but it was not the reason she went crying to Jennifer. She was crying because she was afriad a fight was going to happen between Michael and Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Maybe the HOH and the two nominees get one?

This is totally untrue. Yes, Michael kissed her, and yes she was upset but it was not the reason she went crying to Jennifer. She was crying because she was afriad a fight was going to happen between Michael and Eric.
    A fight over what???

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    A fight over what???
    Sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    They talked about their childhoods in this private (therefore, assumedly not an act) conversation. Eric commented that all the women in the house were insecure about their bodies except for Maggie. Maggie laughed and said she had the worst body, but she was the most secure. She said it was because of her upbringing. They talked about her happy childhood, then Eric talked about coming from a dysfunctional family.

For me, the overall impression was that they weren't blood relations or even in-laws.
    They could be first cousins....that way they could still kind of look like each other but not be raised by the same parents. Possible?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789