+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Discussion

When did Michael become such an agreesive person that they are all araid of??? I thought Howie was the freaky one

So, are we still trying to figure out how Eric and Maggie know each other? I cannot remember seeing anything concrete of their relationship. However, Suncat posted screen caps a little while ago (12:27 am today but it's at the end of the 7/11 thread) and towards the end of her post there is one of the two of them. They have pretty similar expressions and their mouths look EXACTLY the same and their noses look very pretty much the same, too. I'm starting to lean back towards the sibling thing.

Eric went into the DR and reported Michael. Told them that something is not right with Michael. He told them of the bathroom incident where he slammed his hands on the wall in anger that the toilet was not free. He told them about the incident tonight Michael had with Jennifer. He then told them about him talking to Michael about it and Michael becoming very aggressive and angry. He is worried because he has been trained to recognize this type of behavior and that Michael is an expert at martial arts and someone could get hurt bad. It isn't safe with Michael in the house.

Eric said they (DR whoever) would investigate. He said he told them just to review the tapes.

Eric was telling all of this to Maggie. He said his "gut" was telling him this guy (Michael) was "off" and reminded him of many calls on abusive situations.

Jennifer was supposedly so upset when Michael kissed her on the neck that she ran crying to Eric. He comforted her (in his arms). Now Jennifer is all scared "that" will be shown and her boyfriend will take that also out of context.

Anyway, Eric asked if maybe Maggie could sleep with Jennifer tonight so she would feel safe. Maggie responded that she would, but wouldn't April be better since she was Jennifer's Aunt?

Overall...two things of importance:

The DR is investigating Michael for anger tendencies and April could be Jennifer's Aunt.

*Glances at the clock and appologizes for this disjointed recap*

When Eric and Maggie were talking about Michael, it was extremely obvious they were partners. He was asking her if she felt his gut instinct was right and she told him she trusted his gut instinct. There were other comments that you just would not hear from folks that just met one another.

Editted to add: My guess is she is the ER nurse at the hospital where he knows her as a fireman bringing in folks or being brought in. Heck...she might even be his wife!

Quote Originally Posted by talula
    So, are we still trying to figure out how Eric and Maggie know each other? I cannot remember seeing anything concrete of their relationship. However, Suncat posted screen caps a little while ago (12:27 am today but it's at the end of the 7/11 thread) and towards the end of her post there is one of the two of them. They have pretty similar expressions and their mouths look EXACTLY the same and their noses look very pretty much the same, too. I'm starting to lean back towards the sibling thing.

It came out on the feeds yesterday morning that Eric works with Maggie's boyfriend. It sounds like they are close all around.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

No, I understand that they are a confirmed pair. I was just wondering if we know their real life relationship with each other; how do they actually know each other? I remember reading various speculations but can't remember if anything's been confirmed. From what I read I was starting to think that perhaps they weren't related. But now, seeing that screen cap in the other thread, I'm going back to thinking that they are brother and sister.

They could be brother and sister AND her boyfriend works with Eric. hehe

They talked about their childhoods in this private (therefore, assumedly not an act) conversation. Eric commented that all the women in the house were insecure about their bodies except for Maggie. Maggie laughed and said she had the worst body, but she was the most secure. She said it was because of her upbringing. They talked about her happy childhood, then Eric talked about coming from a dysfunctional family.

For me, the overall impression was that they weren't blood relations or even in-laws.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Back to the gumball machine. I have seen a post that Ashlea got a quarter for the machine and after the POV comp. Rachel got one. That is what she was mad a James about apparently he snatched the quarter out of Rach's hand. I'm sure Kaysar got one too. I wonder if Rachel also got one for winning HOH?

I don't know if Rachel used her's but there was a post about Ashlea complaining about being talked into using her quarter in the machine. I also don't know what she got out of it.
    Hope this helps a little

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Waywyrd, I've been trying to convince myself that it's only because it's so early, but I am not really digging this year's cast at all. There isn't a single one that I've warmed to yet. Last year, I liked Will, Karen and Lori right off the bat.

I'm liking Ivette
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

+ Reply to Thread