+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Thanks for those 'caps, roguish!!

See, if it were me, I'd be sticking something up the gumball machine to get those suckers out! How did Kaysar even manage it the first night?
    Maybe there was already a coin in there.

I'm excited to see what they do with tomorrow's episode.

Lol, if it were me, I'd do what you'd have done but gone a step further and just break the flippin thing haha
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Fish guy has a trigger finger tonight. A snippet of conversation, then fish sounds.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Michael is the newest pervert in the house.

FORT Regular
    You know this is just my opinion but I think the reason that they make a deal about Eric being touchy feely while they don't with Howie is that Michael is a bigger presumed threat than Howie. If Michael suddenly became useful no one would bother mentioning it but since there are stirrings about getting rid of him it becomes a useful tool to justify putting him up at some point.

Okay, I'm confused. Either there is something going on, or Jennie is playing a really, really good game. She is whining and complaining about April and how "everyone needs to be like her", but I thought they were a pair?

What do you guys think, smart playing or something up?
    Totey Wuz Here

Quote Originally Posted by Totey
    Okay, I'm confused. Either there is something going on, or Jennie is playing a really, really good game. She is whining and complaining about April and how "everyone needs to be like her", but I thought they were a pair?

Maybe she really is annoyed with her. Sometimes you don't get along with your family members and that may be what's happening now.

I really have no idea how the vote is going to go. I think Ashlea is gaining more and more support. I think a revolt againest Ivette is coming near. Can't wait!

Janelle has a shirt that says Stanford as in the university. Like she ever went there.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-11-2005 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totey

Hasn't Jennifer been pretty touchy-feely with the guys and now she's complaining about Howie being touchy-feely? Either she's a hypocrite, or she has a split personality, or she's playing a game.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Hasn't Jennifer been pretty touchy-feely with the guys and now she's complaining about Howie being touchy-feely? Either she's a hypocrite, or she has a split personality, or she's playing a game.
    I think it's all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I think it's all of the above.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

+ Reply to Thread