+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Discussion

Waywyrd, I've been trying to convince myself that it's only because it's so early, but I am not really digging this year's cast at all. There isn't a single one that I've warmed to yet. Last year, I liked Will, Karen and Lori right off the bat.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

That's it! I haven't really taken to any of this year's cast yet either. If I have nobody to cheer for....

Maybe after some time goes by it'll get better.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Liverpool, NY (AKA the middle of NOWHERE)
    After reading the feeds for the past couple of days, I'm almost 100% sure that Howie is bisexual. He's such a friggin' pervert, he'll get whatever ass he can get.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Is it just me or are these people awfully boring?
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I've been trying to convince myself that it's only because it's so early, but I am not really digging this year's cast at all. There isn't a single one that I've warmed to yet.

I was glad to read your comments. I thought I was the only one having problems getting into BB this year. But, like hepcat says, it's early, so there may be hope for this cast yet. Unfortunately, the "twist" looks like a big bust -- certainly nothing to compare to last season's Twin Twist.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    ok, so if I got this right, at first Janelle, Howie, Ashela ad Kaysar figured out Ivette and beau's pair and were talking as if it was the only pair, but now they've figured out all the pairs? Even the ones invoving them? (them as in have they openly talked about their pairings in front of their little alliance of 4?)
    They have figured it out but haven't openly confronted each other, at least when I was watching. Kaysar did a real good job of pretending to freak out when Janelle and Ashlea told him Ivette and Beau were friends. He said, "Oh! That must be the twist!" The four made an alliance last night and will target Beau and Ivette first.

After Howie went to sleep, Michael woke up. Kaysar was still awake and had a strategy conversation with him. It was almost 5am and I had to go to sleep so I couldn't watch or transcribe it.

I'll update later on when the stragedy talks begin.

I'm curious - do you think the houseguests were told that the theme is "Summer of Secrets?" I'm just wondering why Kaysar hasn't made more of what he got out of the gumball machine. Eric and (I think) James have said they suspect there's another room in the house; so why aren't they tapping on walls, etc.?

What was in the gumball machine?

I believe suncat was the one who caught it in a transcript on the first night.

Some kind of blinking bracelet, with a slip of paper. We don't know what it said, but he was muttering to himself, something about 3 bracelets, 3 necklaces...

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    What was in the gumball machine?
    Hey AIW, posted some caps of it here.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...43#post1472143
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Thanks for those 'caps, roguish!!

See, if it were me, I'd be sticking something up the gumball machine to get those suckers out! How did Kaysar even manage it the first night?

+ Reply to Thread