+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Howie: "There sits Kaysar all broken hearted tried to $h!+ but alas only farted."
    Oh, for the love of God...how old is this idiot...12?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    April, Ashlea and Janelle all have implants. April also had her nose and chin done.
    Also, they think that Howie has had a nose job and cheek implants - yesterday, Ivette and ?April? were squeezing his cheeks to check. He seems to say "yes" and "no" to the cheek implants, so they aren't quite sure.
    Also, when April and ?someone else? were talking about breast implants a couple of days ago, April said that she thinks that Janelle has had some sort of nose correction. (I don't know about that one - her nose is kind of scary to me, especially in photos) It was during this same conversation that April was saying that she thinks Howie has had nose work done.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    It's unbelieveable that Howie's behavior is being tolerated, by the show as well as the women. I'm no prude, but I would complain to both Howie and the producers of the show. Janelle might be use to it, dressing for work as she does, and Jenny looks like she's just trying to act cool, but Ashlea and Sarah seem pretty disgusted. I think it's obvious that April will talk about anything, so Howie probably doesn't bother her. The one to make a sexual harrassment complaint might be Beau.

Everyone seems to really like him too. Don't you think Howie would be driving them crazy by now, like he is most of us?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Last night, Janelle was out on the hammock, and Howie came over and started going over every detail of her body. He just went on and on even though Janelle would make irritated comments or just a quick, thanks (but sounding angry). Janelle and Ashlea got him alone and they were agreeing to be an alliance to save Ash, and the two of them told Howie that he needed to tone down the compliments because it was making the other girls jealous. I don't think even those two vain girls believed that, but they were doing their best to get him to shut up.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Thanks Hepcat, I missed that. All I remember from last night is "boobies". How funny, saying the other girls would be jealous! I wonder if that was just something they told him or if they really believe it. Probably both! BTW - I love your avatar.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

kg73
    Why oh why are we forced to look at mucho boring chess game on all 4 feeds? How long must the torture last, BB6!

This is ridiculous!

Click.

Silence.

Click.

Silence.

Every now and then Sarah calls James an evil player and he smirks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    I just read on another board that sometime this afternoon, Howie asked Ivette if she swam over from Cuba!
    Did anyone else hear that?

FORT Regular
    You know i was just thinking about thinks and if they really wanted to get rid of Ivette they should stick Ivette and Jennifer up. From a number's perspective it works out really well. Just hypothetically speaking you say Kaysar wins HOH and puts Ivette and Jennifer up. Michael, James, Sarah, Janelle and April would vote for Ivette and Rachel, Howie, Eric, Maggie, and Beau vote to get rid of Jen. Kaysar breaks the tie and evicts Ivette. Course that requires the veto not to be used.

Course you could always just stick Ivette and Beau on the block and have a 50/50 chance.

Is it just me or are these people awfully boring? It almost makes me wish for last year's crew.

Almost, not quite yet.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread