+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Likeable/unlikeable houseguests, LIVE FEED style

Likeable/unlikeable houseguests, LIVE FEED style

There's a thread like this in the show forum, but they've only had one teeny episode to form opinions, and I have to bite my tongue when I read that thread.

Who do you like/dislike in the house? I've developed a healthy dislike for Janelle and Ashlea, especially.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

My preshow favorite was Ivette, and I have an extremely hard time tossing my preshow favs, so I'm still liking her. I like Beau, April, Jenny. I still slightly like Janelle because I think she's smart. It's a bit of a problem that she's so mean, though.

I do not like Ashlea at all.

Well, I had put this in the wrong place earlier today...
    But Michael was an early favorite of mine, now I think he drones on and on and ON about himself. I like Kaysar, he's funny and intelligent in the late night conversations he has with people. Maggie has been okay so far.

My least favorite right now is definitely Ashlea. I don't care for Rachel, either.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I really like Janelle, but that's about it. I cannot stand Howie in the least bit. Ivette and April's voices get on my nerve. Everyone else I am indifferent on.

I liked Ivette too from the preshow, go trees! Her opinions on college didn't impress me, though. And she's damn hard to transcribe.

Another one is James. He came off smart on the show, but on the feeds he rubbed me the wrong way in the first HOUR when he was asking Beau questions about what minority groups do gay people sit around and make fun of. Just seemed weird and unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I liked Ivette too from the preshow, go trees! Her opinions on college didn't impress me, though. And she's damn hard to transcribe.

Another one is James. He came off smart on the show, but on the feeds he rubbed me the wrong way in the first HOUR when he was asking Beau questions about what minority groups do gay people sit around and make fun of. Just seemed weird and unnecessary.
    Yeah she's impossible to transcribe sometimes. She'll be saying something interesting and be going a million miles an hour, and I'm like now what did you do that for?! She's been saying stuff that's bothered me, but like with Diane last season, I dismiss it more easily.

You know James and Sarah. I liked both of them much more before the show than I do now. Seeing them as a couple together hasn't helped the cause either. I don't know, Sarah seems a little uptight sometimes.

With Ashlea, she was emoting over Eric being a hottie, a "sweet little Boston Italian" but then she found out he was Jewish, and all of a sudden she talking about how he's short and disgusting.

She really has an ugly personality.

I really dislike Ashlea. What a rotten, spoiled acting little snob. I can tolerate Janelle but she loses points for working with Ashlea.

If Ivette would stop talking for five seconds I'd like her more.

I like Kaysar more than I did pre-show. And I can deal with Howie in small doses.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I can't stand April's voice. She seems nice and smart, but it seems like everytime I want to watch the feeds one of the camera is on her and the other is on something pointless so I have no choice but to listen to ehr aggravating voice.

I really like Sarah and James. I always root for the romantically involved people and they seem nice and smart, and not perverted like some of the others. I really dislike Ashlea, major biatch and I can't wait till they vote her off.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast