+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Likeable/unlikeable houseguests, LIVE FEED style

On my can't stand list...number ONE..Ivette. She is a troublemaker like EVERYTHING and so so prejudiced against Kaysar. Number TWO on my can't stand list..Eric. He's SO intense and trying to run everything.

I swear, these people make me LIKE Howie. Speaking of Howie....I think he has a whole, whole lot more going on than his actions indicate. I think the man came in with a plan to be the harmless buffoon...and sit back while the others pick each other off. Case in point...Howie walks around with a partial erection today, nothing said. He comments on everything POSSIBLE sexual that he can. EVERYTHING...and nothing is said, other than, "ewwww, Howie!" On the other hand, Michael did some kissing of necks (yes I realize this is physical instead of verbal) and BOOM, people are running around yelling "sexual harrassment."

If Howie can ride this buffoon angle, and is actually more with it than he's portraying like I THINK he is, that will be cool.....a player playing the game in a whole other way. (although, I find his actions throughly disgusting.)

I really like Kaysar, because when people take the time to actually TALK to him, he's funny, intelligent and overall very pleasant.

I went into this liking Michael, but his going on and on about himself is getting OLD.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

:-D
    Big Brother has really did it this time bringing together some annoying people!!

I've been following the live feeds and I hope that Eric and Ivette are voted out as soon as possible. They are both control freaks and over-dominant, believing that their opinions are the only ones that count.

First, Eric constantly chides and "instructs" Mike and Kaysar, even though Howie is far more harrassing than Mike. And he makes such a big deal out of it and blows it way out of proportion. Then, later in the feeds, he comments about how Kaysar better have eyes in the back of his head if he does not do what Eric wants him to do. This guy is just way too intense and annoying.

And Ivette.....Shut Up!!! She makes out other people to be liars and badmouthers when she talks the most crap in the house.

April and Jen blew things way out of proportion with the whole Mike thing. First, Jen's rubbing people's legs and flirting, then, she's crying over Mike touching her.....What?!?!

April talks too much too...and also, if Kaysar believes fish have no soul, it's his right to believe that....stop making a big deal out of everything!!

Whew now that I'm done with that here are the people I do like: Kaysar, Howie, Rachel, Sarah, Maggie, Janelle, and Mike.

I'd be soooo happy if the Kaysar-Janelle plan works and they get rid of either Eric or Ivette. Kaysar or Janelle.... pleeeeaaaaaassse get HOH this week!!!

Yea, this is one of the few moments I feel strongly enough about something to come out of lurking and make a post...lol.
    Last edited by swimmer935; 07-12-2005 at 08:26 PM.

Welcome to the site, swimmer - are you really watching the live feeds from Beijing?

I like what I've seen of Maggie. I like that she interrupted Eric in the middle of his paranoia about Michael to say something like, "what if he's a cool person, though?" She tried to make him see that maybe he was overreacting, but Eric buldozed his way through that. So I'll give Maggie a lukewarm endorsement.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thank you for coming out of lurking to say that, Swimmer, especially since I agree with you totally!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

:-D
    lol I'm actually leaving in two days. When I'm there I don't think I"ll be able to get internet access so I'm leaving my "status".

Yes I agree that Maggie is definetly one of the level-headed people in the house. Unfortunately she cannot balance Eric out because he is just way too intense.

April seemed ok first but the fish souls, please she may recover from
    my sh**list.

Jennifer, has some issues obviously, not that its ok to kiss someone
    but in the BB context she handled it pretty bad.

Ashlea is on the way out and she has no friends accept Jannelle I dislike
    her model attitude

Jannelle, can act normal but then goes back to the spoiled model thing.
    Kaysar is an idiot for hanging close to her (from a game perspective)

Beau, seems ok. Is not controversial and plays a good game.

Ivette what a bitch does the most of the trashtalking, instigates
    the Michael the molester hunt and is really not a nice person

Eric, things he is superman took Michael on the sexual harassment talk tour
    and now realizes he got played. Backpaddling but has a solid alliance for now.
    He might be ok, his toughman protect the women and children thing
    might be firefighter standard.

Maggie, the invisible woman. I have no oppinion on her yet. UTR

Howie, his act is obnoxious, I think he acts it but still he only gets away
    because nobody wants to rock the boat. Maybe he can paint himself
    as the harmless idiot. But I dont think the girls will tolerate his
    antics much further once the groups have solidified.

Rachel is HOH so she is above the fray and has rightfully stuck with her nominations (from a tacitcal standpoint) Her nominating Kaysar for no
    reason does not look that great

James, smart guy there, plays a good game for now, keeps all venues
    open.

Sarah. James girl. She will follow his lead and for now digs out info for James to play with.

Kaysar, well he is sympathetic but he plays and awful game. After the nomination it soon was sure that Ashlea would get kicked out. But he already started plotting publically against others while still on the block dumb move.

Michael, he is too full of himself, the "Sexual harassment" character assassination has hurt him bad and he is finished within the game
    (now I jinxed it ?)

Overall not a great group to watch yet.
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-12-2005 at 08:49 PM. Reason: language, darling.
    Reporting...

There isn't really anybody that I strongly dislike or strongly like yet. I'm still getting a feel of the houseguests. However, I prefer Maggie, Yvette and Kaysar, and don't really like Eric, James, April and Ashlea.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Please add Eric to my list of unlikeable. He's such a know-it-all it drives me nuts!

I dislike Eric and Ivette for all the reasons stated above. I think Kaysar is one of the coolest people ever on this show, but because he has a different perspective coming from a different culture, he may just be too different for these 2-dimensional bimbos to appreciate. Janelle still looks like a man to me. I think "Phoebe" every time I read or see "April" so the whole fish soul issue fits right in for me. (Case in point for my Kaysar observation). I like Maggie and Rachel in that they are more normal than the modelling crew. Howie just reeks. Beau is invisible. I don't like or trust James and am sorry that Sarah is paired with him. The first show had me write down "slut" next to Jenny's name... it showed her hitting on all the guys. Now she freaks out over Michael? Helloooo. I'm on the fence about Michael. Want to see more before I decide.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Regular
    My first impression, disliked Howie, but now, I like him, I think he's playing smart by being a dork and making people feel like he is not a threat. I wouldn't be surprised if he's final two. Beau ~ OMG, can't stand him! Wasn't the last gay guy also a personal shopper. Puhleeze, unemployed. He thinks he's all that. I get tired of these gay guys thinking they are so superior when it comes to fashion. Give me a break! Eric, yuk! What's with the shifty eyes, he's a fireman and almost needs medical attention after un doing ropes. WTF!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast