+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Pairs

Confirmed Pairs

Here's a list of pairs that have been confirmed, or somewhat confirmed.

James/Sarah
    Janelle/Ashlea
    Eric/Maggie
    April/Jennifer
    Howie/Rachel
    Ivette/Beau
    Kaysar/Michael

If you disagree with any of them, just let me know!
    Totey Wuz Here

I agree from what I have seen and heard, but I still like the thought that Ivette's girlfriend is in the house. It is looking less and less likely though. Plus isn't the two gay people being a pair a little too... lame?
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    I agree from what I have seen and heard, but I still like the thought that Ivette's girlfriend is in the house. It is looking less and less likely though. Plus isn't the two gay people being a pair a little too... lame?
    Well, I was watching the feed and apparently they let some information slip. Ivette and Beau were doing some drumming, and Ivette said "Beau, we should have brought our drums from home, we're so good" or something along the lines of that. There was also some evidence from Beau's job. I don't know, I didn't catch all of it, but that's the conclusion the hamsters drew.
    Totey Wuz Here

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    I've missed it somewhere, but what do you guys think the relationship is between April and Jennifer? I'm thinking sisters?

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I thought, somehow, that Janelle and Ivette knew each other? If they are not partners, maybe they are enemies?

Is it possible that there are MORE connections than we realize?

And whatever happened to Beau/Ashlea being on each others' friendster profiles?

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I thought, somehow, that Janelle and Ivette knew each other? If they are not partners, maybe they are enemies?

Is it possible that there are MORE connections than we realize?
    I got the impression that Janelle and Ashlea work together in some upperclass gentlemen's club. (I have not ruled out the possibility that it is either a strip club, or a drag queen revue.) and they have looked down their snooty noses at Ivette because the bar where she works is less "high class", and on the "other side of the street". The VIP snooty club pays A & J much higher tips, so that makes Ivette really low on their social scale.

I also got the feeling, but I missed in personally, that Ivette has blown the whistle on the real-life friendship of Ashlea and Janelle.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom
    I've missed it somewhere, but what do you guys think the relationship is between April and Jennifer? I'm thinking sisters?
    Yes, this is what I think too. At first everybody was thinking friends but then the way April coaches Jenny and somehow their faces look more and more alike to me.

Maybe cousins?

I don't know....they don't share any common features, really. Hmm.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I don't know what to make of the Beau/Ashlea friendster thing. Could there be a twist that we don't know about?
    Totey Wuz Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast