+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Pairs

Anyone has the link to the friendster profile of either Beau or Ashlea? I definitely think there is something the producers havent revealed yet...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Re: Jennifer and April

I hardly think that "Newlywed" is an occupation. But my guess is that they are neighbors.
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 07-11-2005 at 01:40 PM. Reason: It might help to know who I am talking about.

I agree with the pairs, from watching my feeds and catching up here. But do we know the actual relationship between all of the pairs?

Confirmed:
    Sarah and James are a couple
    Beau and Ivette live together

Any others??

FORT Fanatic
    Here's an interesting photo of Sarah and James that I found on another site - of course we have seen them kissing, etc, but it's fun to see more confirmation.
    http://www.withlime.net

Moderators: if I'm not allowed to have a link to another site, please let me know - I'm not trying to blatantly break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd

I don't know....they don't share any common features, really. Hmm.
    I think more important than common facial features is the fact that they hold their heads exactly the same way. I know I hold my head, sit etc. exactly the same way as my mother and both my sisters, although I look nothing like my mother. And I think April and Jennifer have a certain likeness, enough to be possibly sisters. But, to be honest when I saw their pictures together my first thought was that April was 35+ and Jennifer was about 20, and they were (teen)mother and daughter. But, well, they are apparently not 35 and 20, if one is to trust BB
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    .....if one is to trust BB
    Now that is the funniest thing I've read.

I think more important than common facial features is the fact that they hold their heads exactly the same way. I know I hold my head, sit etc. exactly the same way as my mother and both my sisters, although I look nothing like my mother. And I think April and Jennifer have a certain likeness, enough to be possibly sisters. But, to be honest when I saw their pictures together my first thought was that April was 35+ and Jennifer was about 20, and they were (teen)mother and daughter. But, well, they are apparently not 35 and 20, if one is to trust BB
    I think they have the same nose and mouth. Didn't someone somewhere say April was Jennifer's aunt?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I think more important than common facial features is the fact that they hold their heads exactly the same way.
    Or maybe that's the way the photographer asked them to pose.

I guess Julie's going to give us the pairings tonight, so I'll take a last stab at trying to guess the relationships. (The pairs themselves are well documented by now.)

My gut tells me that none of the HG's are siblings. Possibly more distant relatives such as cousins, or in-laws.

Sarah/James - engaged, possibly co-habitating, probably work at the same department store (Nordstrom's)

Eric/Maggie - knew each other from school in Boston, both ended up in Vegas, Maggie's boyfried Dave works with Eric, and Maggie herself is a volunteer firefighter

Beau/Ivette - close friends and room-mates, probably met through the bar scene in South Florida, or at her workplace "The Cafeteria"

Michael/Kaysar - friends, co-workers and probably neighbours as well. Possibly bonded over the fact that Michael attended school in the Middle East

April/Jennifer - only met recently when April married Jennifer's brother Matt. My other theory is that April is Jenn's long-lost aunt, or maybe cousins. I'm having a hard time with these two

Ashlea/ Jannelle - best friends who met through their work in modelling

Rachel/Howie - recent acquaintances who met through a mutual friend in Rachel's hometown of Elkhart, Indiana

Beyond that I think there's some six-degrees-of-separation stuff going on. At least 7 of the HG's have strong ties to Florida. Maggie used to live where Kaysar & Michael live. Some HG's have discovered that they know some of the same people. I think James and Janelle once belonged to the same modelling agency. At least 3 of them know ASL. All kinds of stuff like that. If it's true, it must have been extremely hard work for the producers to set this all up.
    Last edited by Qboots; 07-14-2005 at 08:10 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Nice job on the banner hep. And quick too.

Even though I like the pairs, I'm just a little disappoined that there are no siblings/cousins. It would have been fun to have a family bond in there instead of just mostly pairs of friends...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast