+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Live Feed Discussion

7/10 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Thanks to the live feeders this morning, and from what I've heard this upon waking up, looks like things are getting interesting. Interesting how both Eric and Maggie acknowledged that James and Sarah are a couple, along with many others.

Personally, I think Eric and Maggie have one good advantage waking up so early so they could discuss stratagy. Only thing is it might make them look like a pair.

Nonetheless, I like how things are so interesting early in the evening.

FORT Regular
    To be honest most people seem to sleep so late that they don't even know who was up when.

Holy crap, Eric just farted like, twice, and they were REAL loud!

Apparently it smells quite bad, too. Eric is walking away now.

MAN, Eric knows how to land a bomb!

Blitz you are up late doing this and up early again today doing this... you are a man on a mission! Thanks for keeping me up to date. A girl's gotta sleep!

So it sounds like Maggie and Eric have them almost all figured, which if they wrote it down the could figure it all. They are only missing two pairs and that would not be tough to figure!

I like the thought that Dave and Eric are friends. But what if Dave is his brother in law or something like that. I think friend's wife is kind of an odd connection... maybe, just thinking.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I cant believe that James would want to bring the pair thing to everyones attention. Wouldnt that also keep HIM from getting the extra money? I just dont see the logic in revealing it.

I hope Maggie and Eric come up with some way to spotlight James and Sarah, without putting the spotlight on themselves too. Im rooting for them at this point...along with Kaysar and Michael, if in fact they are a pair too.

FORT Fogey
    Wow... that would be really dumb.

In trying to be as well informed as possible...I also see that James has instigated something between Janelle and Ivette. He told IV that JN was talking crap about her, and then he told Sarah that wasnt true, he made it all up. Maybe he's not as stupid as I pegged him out to be.

Apparently not everyone knows about the spy cams? Just wondering...

Do you guys think it would be smart of Janelle to tell everybody if Ashlea is evicted that they were friends? I mean everybody would realize that she couldn't win the million and doesn't have an alliance and it may take the attention off of her.

The feeds are back up, looks like the Veto ceremony is over now and from what I can tell so far, looks like it wasn't used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast