+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Live Feed Transcripts

I don't believe they show the Veto Ceremony on the live feeds. I think you get fish for veto, and the comps. Sometimes I think you get pieces of the food comps, but not sure.

And thanks to all you recappers! I appriciate all you post!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

All right guys, no discussion in this thread. Please read the sticky with the rules at the top of the Live Feed forum.

Please take all questions, comments and discussion to the Live Feed discussion thread with today's date.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

12:41 Hamster Time

F1/F2- Look like six bodies by the pool
    F3/F4- Sarah making.. french toast? Looks like five other bodies in the kitchen with her.

F1- April and Ivette sunbathing. Sarah comes out and they call her Sarah Beth.
    Ivette- I think Sarah Beth and James would make such a cute couple
    April- Yeah I keep telling them that.

(My feeds suck right now, sorry for the large gaps in conversation)

April- It would suck if I never win HOH because I want pictures. (Plane overhead)

F3- April, Sarah, James talking about keeping teeth from getting brown from smoking.
    Sarah says a good way is to not smoke.
    Ivette in the background- Her name was Parnell (?)- she keeps repeating the name.

(Ugh I'm so fed up with these feeds.. out for now)

F3- April is worried about something having to do with people watching her all the time.
    Someone says do you think they're watching you online 24/7? (Yes, yes we are. When feeds permit)

Talking about molding.. baseboard. Sounds like house renovation. (Frozen feeds, no sound, I get a bunch of stills of people's feet)

F1- Michael's talking to someone. He needs Beau. Doing something with his hair?

James and Beau are playing chess and whispering.

BB- Michael, please put on your microphone.

Michael is back at the mirror. Doing his hair I'm thinking. And picking at his nose (lovely.. the one feed my computer lets me watch has nose-picking)

BB voice over said " Sarah, the bathroom lights must remain open at all time"

Wonder what she was doing in there...

F3- James, Sarah, Kaysar
    James asks Sarah where the ring is. Says the engagement is off. So the secret is out and Sarah and James are an engaged couple.

Sarah seems happier now that she can show affection. They're talking about James whipping his towel off before he got in the shower. Haha James doesn't think there are cameras in the bathroom. Sarah and Kaysar say not in the shower, but in the bathroom, yes.

They know there's a gym in the house. Sarah doesn't want it opened because she doesn't want to work out. James and Sarah joking about Sarah going on dates a couple times a week.

FISH, but so glad feeds are back in shape!

F1- Janelle, Ashlea, Beau talking about common friends they have in Miami. Small world. They wonder if Ivette knows any of those people and Beau says "No." Janelle gives him a kind of weird look and Beau says he's not sure, she never talks about Miami. Then they say she doesn't drink, so.. Ashlea and Janelle give each other looks. (Maybe Ivette doesn't like them because they don't like her)

Haha Howie walks into the conversaton about Jessica who works with Janelle and looks so confused for a few seconds. Then he goes and changes the conversation to drinking and girls.

Janelle loves Beau because he knows someone that she LOVES.

F1- We have Eric, Ivette, Jenny, April, Howie off to the side. Janelle too.

Talking about "tossing salads" and 72s. Think 69 and then pretend you're Howie.

Waiting for the sex talk to stop. Eric hopes his children aren't watching. He wonders if they censor it on the feeds.

Ivette is wearing a snazzy hat.

In the middle of this lovely sex talk, April says- You know the internet rating are going up.

F1- Janelle and Ashlea talking about hearing Eric whispering this evening telling April to not take any chances and just vote out Ashlea. JL and ASH want Eric out. ASH heard Maggie whispering too but didn't hear stuff.

JL saying that if and when Ashlea leaves, she'll sit everyone down and say this is the deal.. Ashlea was my best friend and now you know who was pulling things. Eric.

They want Eric out and then Ivette. Janelle says Ivette is an ugly girl, has nothing going for her. She's loud and people will be annoyed soon. (See, they're mean to Ivette)

Ashlea wants to know what to do. Janelle said the whole Ivette/Beau thing kinda blew up (??) If someone came off the block Ashlea thinks Rachel would put Ivette up. They think there's somewhere a Florida alliance (6 from Florida) Janelle says no, Jenny would have been put up.

Ashlea says next week the alliance isn't going to stick, so JAnelle has to watch out.

Janelle just called Eric "short man" and Ivette cellulite-y something something "from the ghetto" and Beau "little gay guy"

Trying to figure out how to get through next week. Janelle wants to do the talk with the group after Ashlea's eviction. Ashlea keeps saying she's not necessarily gone and Janelle is pretty sure of it. She keeps saying, whose vote do you think you have?

James told Ashlea and Janelle that there was an alliance and Janelle doesn't remember hearing it. Ashlea thinks Eric and Kaysar have an alliance. Janelle says no. Janelle hopes Sarah or James wins. Says Eric won't be near the finals. Ashlea thinks Sarah can be manipulative.

They're pissed about what the others are talking about. Janelle hates Eric. He's so "disgusting and short" Doesn't think James will stand Eric talking about them. Ashlea begs to differ. Thinks James won't say anything in a group.

Janelle says James is smart and won't gossip. April will do whatever anyone tells her to do. Janelle doen't think James likes Eric.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast