+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Discussion

7/9 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Just caught up on the live feeds from yesterday...not sure where the discussion should go as it is now today... but anyway, apparently so much for all the speculation that James was gay... can't see what Sarah sees in him if he's at all like his blog.

So after all the assumed match-ups the only two I have left are Howie and Rachel. Does that sound right to everyone? There was the HOH comp. that might have predicted them.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fan
    Howie and Rachel are definitely a pair. When they were the last two on the surfboard Howie said something like...I didn't expect us to be in this position so soon. He didn't even try to strike any kind of a bargain with Rachel before he jumped off, he just said, "Next time we are in this position it's my turn." He made noises about having to pee and then jumped off.

When Rachael was putting the keys in the holder for the nomination ceremony. She put in the first key, then she put Howie's key in last. Howie made much ado about being nervous...but alas!...Howie is a TERRIBLE actor. He knew he was safe.

I had to laugh when reading the live feed transcripts, Howie asked what was something nice he could do for HOH. Kayser suggested a foot bath and a foot massage. Howie practically screamed NO!!!! Then he said that Rachel was out of his age range. LOL!

James is talking to Eric and Maggie about a run in with the cops. Maggic and Eric are acting like a couple.

FORT Fanatic
    Maggie and Eric are not a couple...they are brother and sister, I think we've figured out.
    As mentioned in yesterday's discussion - they were both seen kissing/saying goodbye to their respective families/significant others on the Thurs. episode.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Who just came in that was "having trouble balancing?" Is she hungover. Did Maggie really say she must be "cramping at both ends?" Yuck!!!

Rachel was talking quite a bit about Howie and James says something to the effect of I could see Howie with a girl like you. Maybe they are....

Maggie just says "think how many weirdos are watching us." They talk about their phone numbers getting out.

Wow, they seem quite a bit more active today now, compared to yesterday. Quite a few people up as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast