+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Discussion

Haha I was so amused by someone (not sure who) saying how one's "gaydar" can't work for detecting if someone is a lesbian LOL
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

April, Maggie and Yvette were all whispering just now on Camera 1 about how they keep catching Michael in lies and how they don't trust him or Kaysar, and would like one of them to go the next time.

FORT Newbie
    My gaydar doesn't work on lesbians.

Mark

FORT Fanatic
    I think that Sarah is having a really hard time not being able to talk to James. Her mood seems to be going downhill, and she it seems obvious that she is avoiding making eye contact or talking when he is in the vacinity. Earlier she avoided him in the kitchen, but gave a little dart of the eye when she left the room. Now a group is outside at the table and she is just looking down at her hands, looking kind of sad, as James is right across the table from her.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkNJ71
    My gaydar doesn't work on lesbians.

mine does.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I think that Sarah is having a really hard time not being able to talk to James. Her mood seems to be going downhill, and she it seems obvious that she is avoiding making eye contact or talking when he is in the vacinity. Earlier she avoided him in the kitchen, but gave a little dart of the eye when she left the room. Now a group is outside at the table and she is just looking down at her hands, looking kind of sad, as James is right across the table from her.

i feel for her ... she's obviously pretty young ... that would be difficult.

I am having thoughts about this Micheal guy. I notice that he is very evasive about everything. The ladies saying he would not answer where he was from kinda made me wonder if there is something more to this guy. Is he part of the crew? A plant of some type. I am thinking back to a discussion he was having with people about the languages he speaks, he was saying things in Russian or something to Janelle and then saying it was a bunch of other languages before saying it was Slovac of some type. Hmm.. makes me wonder about him

Also I am wondering about Ivette, did you see the kiss she gave her "girlfriend" in the introduction? I think maybe that it was not her real girlfriend because maybe she is in the house?? Again just thinking.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I've heard (outside the show) that Michael has lived in several countries, only coming to the U.S. when he was college age. He speaks several languages - I know Arabic was one of the languages mentioned.

I don't know if he's trying to hide his background, but he does come across a little pompous at times with his stories.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Also I am wondering about Ivette, did you see the kiss she gave her "girlfriend" in the introduction? I think maybe that it was not her real girlfriend because maybe she is in the house?? Again just thinking.
    Oooo, I like the thought of that!

Ohh.. Howie has guessed IV's secret.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread