+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Howie was whining that having to crawl on his knees gave him lawn burn or something, so they were looking for neosporin.
    First patient, Nurse Maggie! Make yourself quietly indispensable!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan
    I agree that Rachel needs to back off on winning things for a while, but I think she pretty much won this one by default. Except for Ashlea, everyone else was playing to lose because no one wanted to use it.

This partner thing has put a real kink in POV strategy. You have to protect your partner as well as yourself. Use the veto, and your partner could end up on the block.

FORT Regular
    Kaysar and Ashela apparently passed out. Kaysar scrapped up his knees during it.

On the whole partner veto thing, you're actually better off having your partner win the veto then winning the veto yourself.

Course if you think it's bad now, when they get down to 4 people, if it comes down to two set of partners, they'll actually have a week where veto is more important than HOH.

Rachel, HOH, and Veto? I mean, I definitely think she's lucked out to her winnings in the first HOH and Veto challenge but the fact that she still won will hurt her I think :/
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

I agree, Roguish - there was nothing to gain by winning the veto today. I'm not impressed with Rachel as a game player.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    So I have to wonder how long people offically know about the pairs.

FORT Regular
    Kaysar to April: "I want to touch those things from the side to see how soft they are."

Did they just call Ivette out as being gay? or at least bi? She hasn't said anything yet, has she?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talula
    Shag is such a cute movie. We used to watch it all the time in college. I think it's more of a girl movie. Kind of chick flicky for the guys I would guess. Still fun and cute. I recommend a rental!

off topic: i loved pudge. ... and was surprised to learn she was the best friend/husband's mistress in the movie "double jeopardy". she grew up REAL GOOD!

FORT Regular
    Howie *jokingly I think* accused Ivette of being a lesbian. She got rather offended by it. I suppose it'll be funny when he finds out he actually was right.

+ Reply to Thread