+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic
    The Michael being a plant from production theories are very interesting...I always love a good conspiracy theory, and will have to try to analyze that one further. (I'm still trying to figure out if his blog is for real).

But, I have to say in Michael's defense, as a fellow "Third Culture Kid" (someone who grows up in a country/countries other than his passport country/that of his parents), that you go through phases of wanting to explain the whole thing and at the opposite end of the spectrum, wanting to keep it a secret, or tell half-truths, or maybe even make something up, just to avoid the questions, and avoid people thinking that you are being pompous or something.
    It is the only life we've known - while some "normal" people you run into will have stories of going to Florida on vacation, you have stories about going to Bahrain, or Switzerland, or having friends in Paris, etc. And it goes on from there to day-to-day life experiences.
    So, in this kind of a game, I would say this situation is amplified even more. I do think he's acting a little shifty, but I would tend to lend it to his upbringing, than to anything more crafty.

In the screen caps I posted yesterday, when Michael was in the shower, that is when he had EVERYONE in the bathroom. At that point, he told the truth about where he was born, where all he has lived, etc. (born in Paris, I think, but raised in Italy, came to the U.S. eight years ago.) and that he speaks 5 languages. He told them all that he felt funny concealing it, but didn't want to tell them to begin with because he didn't want to be portrayed as the kind of guy (who went around telling everyone all of this stuff to be impressive.) But he had EVERYONE come in while he was in the shower to tell them....and it was funny, because a couple of them just went "uh, okay, thanks for telling us." and walked out.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Gentlemen perfer blondes Bubba's_Bubbles's Avatar
    I remember hearing someone saying ivette's girlfriend was in the house. I remember watching those interviews with marquiss from bb3 (i think) and i swear she said her girlfriends name was maggie or something. THough that sounds really really unlikely looking at the feeds.
    Possibility?

FORT Fanatic
    Oh, I definitely thinks Michael likes being the center of attention, but in a non-obnoxious (Howie-type) way. He's much cooler than that (or else he thinks he is!). What better way to be the center of attention than to have everyone watch you showering!

Aramcobrat .. darn you idea makes much more sense than mine. I am a consiracy's best friend! I make a mountain out of every mole hill... I sit and think about this stuff WAY too much. LOL
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Ashlea and Janelle are talking about stuff upstairs but I can not hear because of the noise downstairs. It sounds interesting but I am only catching every 3 or 4 words.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

My 2 cents on the teams

April & Jennifer - friends
    Ashlea & Janelle - friends maybe co-workers
    Beau & Ivette - friends
    James & Sarah - couple maybe married
    Michael & Kaysar - friends probably met at work
    Eric & Maggie - related
    Howie & Rachel related maybe brother and sister

Completely not on topic but what do you think of the table? I remember last year the tables getting smaller and smaller after more hamsters had been voted out. This year it looks like it is one table with removable pieces to make it smaller.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Debberz
    My 2 cents on the teams

Beau & Ivette - friends
    Eric & Maggie - related
    I keep looking at April and Jenny's pictures up top and they're practically posed the same and their smiles are looking more and more similar. I'm thinking they may be related.. like cousins, maybe even sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by Debberz
    My 2 cents on the teams

Beau & Ivette - friends
    Eric & Maggie - related

I was starting to think Howie and Rachel are siblings, too. I really think they look alike. I keep looking at their pictures to try and find similarites but I don't know if I actually do or not. Right when I think something is similar, I just as quickly decide it's not. Then I start to wonder if I'm thinking they look alike just because she has sort of masculine features to me. Still, I pretty much decided to stop going back and forth and just assume/predict they're borther and sister.

Uhh, I guess that was a round about, rambling, babling way of agreeing with you, Debberz. I agree with the rest of your predicted pairings, as well.

+ Reply to Thread