+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    7:55 am - F1 and F2

Maggie, Eric and maybe Michael are in the kitchen making breakfast. Maggie needs coffee, Michael trying to microwave something. (sorry, I can't recognize them all yet)

I think Michael and Eric just were like, "we admit it, we like you!"

F3 & F4 - Sleeping hamsters!

FORT Fanatic
    It is actually Maggie, Eric, and James. James is making some Boca Burgers and some sort of fake bacon, I think. They've been complaining about everyone staying up laughing and talking late last night. I think they're in LD inside, as the veto competition is being set up outside. Maggie went and tried to listen at the sliding glass door to what was happening outside.

8:10 am

James telling Eric and Maggie how much he hates cops and how he was "falsely imprisioned" for 22 hours for being under the influence and is planning on suing.

James mentions how he friends in the Secret Service and Maggie thinks that means they're in the CIA. She doesn't understand why he knows they're in the Secret Service because she thinks it's the same thing as CIA.

8:15 am

James telling yet another story about how he's been screwed over by cops, or "pigs" as he calls them. Rachel is up now and laughs when he says "Detective Piggy."

Maggie says she's never had a bad experience with a cop and James says, "Of course not, you're a nurse."

FORT Regular
    Currently up in the kitchen are Sarah, Eric, James, Ivette, Rachel and Maggie. They were talking about foam parties. Eric now bringing up 'window lickers" I.E. special ed kids. I think he might have called someone a window licker. Eric commented on Rachel being quiet in the mornings, Sarah or Maggie says she isn't. Think it might have been Maggie.

F3 - Bathroom - James and Maggie with some small talk over bathroom odors. Apparently the person who used it before James left a nice smell. *I'm sure you're glad to know.*

F1 - Talking about ?pagent?. Talking about "Right Now" by Van Halen. Now Tim McGraw "Live Like You're Doing." Talking about different lyrics of songs. James saying he likes Pearl Jam and Eric saying he likes some of their songs. Forget who James says he likes and says that he can't wait till he gets his CD. Some talk about Ivette and ?Spanish bands? which leads to Sarah talking about Michael speaking "Spanish" outside and what he was saying. Ivette corrects her and says he was speaking Italian. Goes on to Michael going crazy in the bathroom yesterday. Ivette was freaked out by all the people in the bathroom. Sarah was freaked out by Michael starting to wash her hair from the other shower.

Ivette talking about how she used to love Jim Carey and how she used to be able to do all his parts from movies. Apparently Pet Detective was her favorite.

Something prompts the fish.

The FISH may have been BB telling people to wakeup. Kaysar is up now, for example. Other people trickling in, too.

ER rattles KA about going to sleep early because of the Veto competition today.

I am thinking they used bagpipes to wake them up.

Apparently Ivette is sick, or something. She is rushing to the bathroom now. Eric is hoping whatever it is that it doesn't get out (providing it's a sickness).

April or Maggie were wondering what Ivette did.

FORT Regular
    Apparently fishies were for BB waking up everyone. Someone was screaming that they saw something they weren't suppose to. It might have been Sarah. I don't know who it was though. Kaysar is up and looking tired. Eric joking that since he's on the block maybe he should have gone to bed earlier(Kaysar went to bed at 1 or 2 according to him.) Eric joking that they'll corrupt Kaysar and Kaysar saying he's fine.

Ivette and Sarah were talking about washing hair. I think it was Sarah. Lots of people makes it hard to figure out. Ivette saying that she's not going to wash her hair just to go outside and sit in her bikini.

Eric talking about how his wife was concerned about them putting the camera on and having his hand on his groin.

Ivette running off to the bathroom sick.

Maggie getting on April about something that is going get her screamed at. Maggie then asking April what Janelle did and April saying that she didnt' do anything, so dunno.

April and Maggie talking. April and Janelle talking about people watching the show. Talking about people they know watching them or people on the net.

Fish feeding.

They're locked down inside the house.

Switched to bathroom with James and Kaysar talking. Talking about shaving. Kaysar has a sensitive voice.

Veto comp in two hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast