+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Regular
    James and Eric talking in the bathroom. James sharing that Rachel thinks that Janielle and Ashlea are friends from home and that Janielle thinks that Beau and Ivette know each other from home. So it seems that people are catching on.

Janielle and Kaysar are playing chess in the loft and Howie is making noise downstairs. Howie: "Who would have thought it be the muslim virgin and the hot blonde." "The first hookup might be muslim virgin and the hot blonde with a boyfriend."

FORT Regular
    Howie to Kaysar: "Would you fool around with Beau to get to Janielle?"
    Kaysar: "No."
    Kaysar: "You'd fool around with Beau to just get around with Beau."
    Howie: "I'd fool around with anyone to get with Janielle."
    James: "Even Eric?"
    Howie: "Yea."

James saying him and Rachel next season on the Amazing Race then asks Janielle if she'd go on the AR with him. She said yes but she asked if she was strong enough with James saying yes.

Janelle advising Ashlea to "go out in a blaze of glory" and tell all the other house guests "you're fat, you're ugly you're a b*****" and whatever else. Janelle tells her it is not looking good for her to stay and all her drams have been shattered.

Ashlea said that if she "has to hear his accent again she is going to kill him". (No clue who HE is)

Janelle is pretending to teach Ashlea chess while they are talking about the game.

Howie has called them downstairs to eat.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

April and Janelle are chatting. April says she loves the fish (Not if you're on this end you don't!).
    Janelle says she already ate and english muffin so she is not going to have supper. April offers her some watermelon, to which she turns up her nose. Then Janelle asks April to go for an evening workout. April says no, she is going to go into the hottub and have a beer. But (OF COURSE) Janelle doesn't drink beer, only wine. Change camera.
    7:06 Hamster time
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James and Sarah talking about covering up their relationship and stradegy. Sarah said Janelle and Jennifer are going up on the block next week and Janelle is going home but she wants Jennifer. They both want Rachel to go and James also wants Howie.

Sarah said she thought Janelle was a drag queen.

April is sent to the diary room and we have fish!

ETA: Not anymore.

James and Sarah whispering in the hammock. Talking about the money over making friends. Sarah says maybe they should hook up and then everyone would just think they just were hooking up. James is saying that Sarah touched his leg earlier and she has to watch herself.

James is jealous of Sarah being cuddly with Michael. James and Sarah are saying they are going to throw the competion for HoH if the other one is winning.

James says they need to split up teams now, Howie and Rachel first. "there is not a better player than rachel"

Sarah- "well Eric says that he is protecting you (pointing to James). He didn't say anything about Michael, he didn't say anything about Kaysar, he said I gave James my word that I am going to stick with him."
    Then she say "I wish you loved me."
    James-"I love you more than you know."

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

They are spinning the lazy susan on the table and whoever the sandal on top points to gets the secret room.

As Sarah and James are going inside she asks him if he is still mad at her. He says "tell you what we will make up when we get out of here. Lots of hugs and kisses, lots of sex." Sarah says " No, I want better than that, I want lots of shiny stuff. Stuff from Tifany's". James says I can do the sex, I can't do the shiny stuff.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Most of the HGs are in the hot tub. They start talking about the best and freakiest movies they've seen. Eric mentions Pulp fiction, Fight Club, and se7en.
    (just got feeds 20 minutes ago, first post.)

+ Reply to Thread