+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Regular
    James and Kaysar sitting around the table. Kaysar calls Howie a meathead. Howie saying that Kaysar all of a sudden has a lot of confidence and James saying Howie is the one that turned him into a ninja.

If it wasn't obvious that Maggie and Eric were a pair before it is now. They're in the storage room talking. Too hard to hear what they're saying though. Eric saying he's trying to keep his patience about pb&j. Maggie and Eric saying they're wathing about saying bad things about people.

They were given sneakers yesterday which makes Ivette thinking that it'll be needed for the comp. Eric gets on April about talking about dreaming about what the veto comp will be. Apparently they can't talk about some things. Maggie saying she's going go in the DR and ask what they're suppose to wear Ivette saying they won't tell her stuff like that.

Eric kind of aimlessly wandering around.

Howie saying five minutes to veto comp. Howie doing a Michael Buffer impersonation.

FORT Regular
    James and Sarah making a joke that's from Meet The Fockers. Kaysar and Howie haven't seen it. Kaysar asking about online video rental but no comment. Howie asking if they sweeped under the ?blue mat?" and Sarah saying it's getting old. Some joking back and forth between the two. Maggie apparently found something crunchy in her pancake and Howie saying Rachel made them. Joking that Rachel tried to get rid of Howie by putting glass shards into the pancakes.

FORT Regular
    James: "Howie you look like Pierce Bronson."
    Sarah or Maggie: "Who?"
    James: "The new Euro-gay James Bond."

Howie: "I have very deceptive speed, I'm a lot slower than I look."

Howie to Sarah: "Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I could see myself in your pants."

Sarah saying that they used to say that in high school and Howie saying, "That was what 2 years ago for you?" James calls Howie old man and Howie saying that he can't wait to see the body building comp on television.

FORT Regular
    Switch to the bathroom. Discussion about cameras behind the mirror. Beau saying of course there is. Beau, April, and Maggie discussing face mosturizer. All the girls and Beau are in the bathroom doing their faces. Well except Sarah and Rachel.

Discussing tooth brushing techniques. *Thrilling*

A very angry man just told Janelle to put on her microphone.

F1

Janelle and Kaysar talking about veto. Kaysar said he may not even use it if he wins it. He fears that Rachel and others would be upset with him.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-09-2005 at 02:10 PM.

KA and JA are back to stratagy. JA asking KA if he'll use the Veto. Problem is, if he does, it'll upset RA because she'll have to put someone else up. KA is currently undecided because he doesn't know what to do.

I don't know who they're refering to, but JA is telling KA to ask *name* to use the veto on KA, to avoid upsetting RA.

All four feeds are on this, so I can't monitor anyone else.

Sadly, I'm not used to copying what they're saying quick enough, because they're talking low and talking fast, but KA says this is a sticky situation. 'Tis hard to keep-up.

BB: "Janelle, PLEASE center your microphone."

Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-09-2005 at 02:13 PM.

F1- Kaysar and Janelle whispering.. couldn't hear much

BB stern voice- Janelle, clip on your microphone (apparently it's downstairs)
    Nope, it was in the Gold Room.

Back to the HOH bathroom talking to Kaysar

Kaysar- talks about veto, doesn't want to use it if he gets it. It would upset Rachel and the other people
    Janelle- says no, it wouldn't upset the other ppl

They are now yelling at Janelle to center her microphone. They really don't like her.

ETA: Janelle said she wants Eric to leave.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-09-2005 at 02:18 PM.

FORT Regular
    Bathroom discussion about wearing stuff for the veto. Talking about whether they give them stuff for messy events.

Camera switches to upstairs bathroom with Kaysar and Jannelle. Whispering. Either there's a really big echo in the HH bathroom or BB SCREAMED at Janelle to put on her microphone. Kaysar and Janelle were talking about the veto comp but it was hard to hear what they were saying. Someone might be picking ?Beau? and something about Kaysar looking bad if he backs out. Janielle heading back upstairs after getting her mic from the secret room.

Janelle: "I'm always getting in trouble."

Janelle saying that Eric isn't going use the veto. Kaysar thinks Eric might use it, Kaysar saying he's not even sure if he'd use it if he gets it. Kaysar doesn't want to put anyone else up in case he stays because it'll upset Rachel and the rest of the houseguests. Janelle saying Eric definetly won't use it and to ask Eric why he wants Kaysar to pick him and whether he would the veto or not. Janelle trying to watch her back by saying not to tell Eric that she told him to ask him. Janelle saying that no one wants to be picked but Eric does which is fishy. Eric apparently told Kaysar he would help him. Janelle saying that he wants to win it to keep the block the same.

Kaysar saying that anyone who wins the veto is going upset the house dynamics and makes enimies. Janielle saying "So what?" and that he should try to get himself off the block. Janelle saying that it's pointless to pick someone if they're not going use it. Janelle screamed at to center her mic.

Janelle and Kaysar going over who might be put up on the block if the veto is used. Janelle apparently not 100% confident that she won't go up even with the surf board alliance.

Kaysar saying he'll concentrate on winning the veto and after that he'll make a decison. Janelle still working over the idea of what Eric will do.

KA doesn't think that ER will use the Veto on him, and will keep it for himself.

JA: "Michael said he wouldnt use it if he got it."

KA: "Veto competition wil be in about 20min."

JA: "Well then, good luck. I mean it."

I think it was JM or ER, but they semi-inturupted. KA suggesting to JA not to say or do anything to make her a target. JA knows that. Both are talking really quietly right now. KA is in some real deep thought right now.

KA: "Things are getting ugly, thats for sure. Don't say anything bad about anybody, don't make any suggestions."

JA: "I wish somebody else could go."

KA: "People have already made their decisions. ..."

JA: "I don't know. ..."

KA: "It's ok, it's only a game."

JA: "... See if he'll use it. ... ... try not to."

KA: "Thank you."

IV is now talking on F3-4, along with a lot of other HG's.
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-09-2005 at 02:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread