+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

7/8 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Hey all....okay I haven't read all the speculation about who is partners with whom. However, didn't someone notice that Maggie's favorite teams were Boston teams and that Eric was from Boston? Well, I just caught a glimpse of a cap he's wearing (he's in the kitchen chatting w/ HOH girl (Rachel?)). I think it said LVFF or LVFD....Las Vegas Fire Department? Maggie's from Las Vegas right? Maybe they both lived in Boston at some point and she moved out to Las Vegas? He's a fire fighter and she's an emergency room nurse right? Those are occupations where they could have crossed paths along the way I suppose....

Again...sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere else.....

FORT Fanatic
    How could April claim that she's not a smoker, as she is smoking- she has a smoker voice - deep & husky.

I agree with SLW, I'm leaning toward Maggie and Eric being a pair.

Yes, that was ridiculous of April to go on about not being a smoker, when she brought cigarettes with her. She claims she has nothing else to do in the house but smoke.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Not sure where I should post this, so please forgive me if it doesn't belong here.

But I want to say a bing THANK YOU to all the people recapping the live feeds for us. Without you guys, we would never know what is going on.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am jumping on the Maggie / Eric bandwagon. It wouldn't shock me if they are actually living together outside of the house.

Oh, and it seems pretty obvious they have moved this house even closer to the airport than it used to be.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

The houseguests are having coffee and breakfast outside together, talking about your basic get to know each other type conversations. They aren't really talking about plans for the day, so my guess is pool time on the feeds today.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I think Maggie/Eric too - but they did show Eric hugging a brunette with 2 kids when he was on his way - I'm thinking they are brother/sister or inlaws or friends.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    According to the transcripts April won't say her husband's name...because he is in the house?
    Also, re April, being Jewish is "cool"??? I'm guessing never been out of Dallas.... Good grief. Altho better than being surprised Eric doesn't have cloven feet.
    Last edited by PWS; 07-08-2005 at 01:05 PM.

James and Sarah were whispering in the kitchen about other pairs, trying to figure them out. James says "there is more than one pair, you and I are a pair..

to James for being the first to figure it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast