+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Debberz
    Sarah and James are a couple. She just said it was so hard to not be able to show her emotions towards him and then mouthed "I love you" several times.
    This was my second guess. If Maggie and Eric are not the couple (makes sense that they are not since he has children, probably more more siblings), I totally thought that the only other possible couple was Sarah and James. They really look like they belong together.

What's wrong with Ivette?

Quote Originally Posted by go trees!
    What's wrong with Ivette?
    What do you mean???

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    I cannot believe what I just heard April say.
    I couldn't tell but I think she was talking to RAchel.

They were in the bathroom, and April said.
    "I think those may have been my panties. I am a very creamy person, and I think those were my panties. I'm sorry. I talked to the doctor about it but he said it was normal."

Who says that to a stranger????
    OMG! TMI about April!

And...thanks to all of you transcribing. I haven't been around in a while( new baby) and I didn't realize how much I missed the FORT until now!

April and Jennifer were just chatting in front of the houseguests photos, looking around, and whispering about strategies. I am assuming this means they are a partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    What do you mean???
    She was lying down, I thought she was sick. Just tired I guess.

Seems like all the guys are flirting with Janelle but she seems to like Kaysar the most, and I really like the choice by her.. at least she's been talking about some intelligent stuff with him instead of "do you like to eat lipgloss"

Apparently Howie kept farting on Beau last night. April's in a g-string tonight cuz she's hott and Janelle and Ashlea are cold. So are April/Jenny a pair and Janelle/Ashlea seem like a pair. They're the four in the Gold Room. Man, it's like girls' sleepover in there.

Oh, I'm loving Ivette and Beau and their spontaneous dancing and hilarious immitations. So it looks liek they're another pair?

FORT Fogey
    I think all are exposed now, to us.

Michael and Kayser- either roomates or friends. They received their keys to the house with the same background. Gold bedroom with green spread. Talking about shower in first episode.

James and Sara- we saw them kiss and talk about their relationship.

Howie and Rachel- They exposed themselves on the surf board in the first comp.

Maggie and Eric- brother and sister team. Both are Jewish, made references to Vegas and Boston, look alike, and gave a tell tale look in the first episode.

Beau and Ivette- they have been hanging out together and process of elimination has put them together.

Janelle and Ashlea - openly discussed it on feeds.

April and Jennifer- hanging out together and no other options.

Seems like both James and Eric have agreed to an all male alliance in an effort to split their power, leaving their female partners to do the same. This may backfire. No one appreciates someone going back on their word and Eric has claimed his word is the dogs bolix. Fool. At the time they did this they were unaware that everyone was a pair. This could be interesting. Or not. They will all be known to each other in another day or so if not already.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm confused about BB telling them to swim laps. In the transcripts from 7/8, BB says something about remembering to swim 1 lap because they have to swim 440 laps. (and then Ivette mocks BB saying it).
    What does that mean? BB is making them swim laps - 440 of them??

FORT Fogey
    We will probably see that on Tuesday. I suppose it is another rule. 440 laps by some date or something happens. That is my guess.

FORT Fan
    I think BB was just letting them know that 440 laps in this pool equals one mile.

+ Reply to Thread