+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    I don't see any reason they would tell them. One of the whole points of the house is isolating them from what's going on in the outside world.
    In BB2 they told the 3 remaining ones, but then again that was in the US, not the UK.

I can see already these folks are going to be collective slobs. Their bedroom is a disaster area already.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bum
    In BB2 they told the 3 remaining ones, but then again that was in the US, not the UK.
    The events in London also were in no way remotely close to the scale of 9/11. It's a current event and a tradegy but no where remotely on a level of telling the house guests unless you're going start giving them news about all the other world events, which then invalidates the whole isolation factor. Honestly the only reasons to tell HG would be if a HG knew someone who was injured in the bombing or to stir up trouble.

FORT Fanatic
    Janelle and Ashlea are sitting outside talking and I think they are a pair - very comfortable with each other. They're talking about the veto and Janelle said "if I try to win it, I'm exposed as being your friend."

And Janelle just said that she thinks Beau and Ivette already know each other.
    Last edited by aramcobrat; 07-08-2005 at 09:17 PM.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Janelle is OBVIOUSLY trying to confuse Ashlea by pretending to hate Yvette -- I think they are trying to build an antagonistic relationship between them.

Janelle is now my fav -- she is going off, pretending to be suspicious of Beau and Ivette's relationship -- "I'm beginning to think they know each other."

Janelle is DEFINITELY playing the game.

Yeah Janelle is totally blowing away all my preconceived notions of her! She's actually becoming a favourite... Big mistake on my part for judging her!
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

I like Janelle so far...a lot. She's pretty crafty.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I agree with all of you--- Janelle is quite sneaky! Quickly becoming a fave....

Janelle and Ashlea are in the HoH bathroom upstairs talking about how they'd never hang out with any of these people at home. Sounds like they are one of the pairings/couples to me.

Yep, it's been pretty much confirmed. They are a pair.
    Totey Wuz Here

+ Reply to Thread