+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular
    This cast really isn't very good about the idea of "lockdown."

So Michael and Jennifer are talking outside. Obviously Jen is flirting. Michael says she's "fun, charming, and cute." Then they spot a dragonfly and they both comment on how beautiful it is... Bleh!
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Rachel just said she doesn't really dislike anybody here but she might put Jennifer up if Veto is used.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Regular
    Should April really be standing in the pool with her mic on?

FORT Regular
    Is it just me or "I don't want it to be 'Vote off all the guys' or 'Vote of all the girls'" scream "I have a partner of the other sex."

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I think the person wearing the FD shirt last night was April - and it was right after the pool thing - I think she was cold.

We did see Eric hugging his family goodbye and we saw Maggie kissing her boyfriend? goodbye. So, unless it is an illicit affair, I don't think the two of them are connected in that way - it's got to be a job connection.
    I think they are brother and sister. Look at their eyes
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't have the feeds, but I've read all the transcripts posted so far and I haven't seen any mention of the London bombings. To the folks who have the feeds: do you get a sense that the producers have or haven't told the hamsters about the bombings?
    In season 3 the only reason they told the remaining 3 (Will, Nicole and Monica) is because Monicas cousin was missing and she worked at the WTC.

I do not think they will mention it, unless it involves a close friend or family member.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fanatic
    Why do they keep having all four cameras on the same scene? Is that normal? I thought we were usually able to see four different things going on in the house. Like, right now, we have four cameras on Howie figuring out the vacuum

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    In season 3 the only reason they told the remaining 3 (Will, Nicole and Monica) is because Monicas cousin was missing and she worked at the WTC.

I do not think they will mention it, unless it involves a close friend or family member.
    I agree. I doubt they have been told anything about London.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    Why do they keep having all four cameras on the same scene? Is that normal? I thought we were usually able to see four different things going on in the house. Like, right now, we have four cameras on Howie figuring out the vacuum
    It's semi-common. Usually they show 2 different things, sometimes more, sometimes less.

+ Reply to Thread