+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

Hepcat... I think it is a clue about the veto competition. That is all I could get from it. I have been watching him to see if he discusses it with his "partner" figuring he could give us more info on the item and give up his partner's ID.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Does anyone find it odd that there don't seem to be hardly any discussions between the "partners?" Are there just too many people around? Or, do you think they were instructed to avoid this until after the show when we find out?

Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    Does anyone find it odd that there don't seem to be hardly any discussions between the "partners?" Are there just too many people around? Or, do you think they were instructed to avoid this until after the show when we find out?
    Some people know there are more than one pair, so they're trying to conseal their identities. Others simply don't want to reveal a link so soon. It's too early to be giving it all away. Now if they've been drinking, I can understand.

So far it seems like a very quiet day. Not much has been happening.

I cannot believe what I just heard April say.
    I couldn't tell but I think she was talking to RAchel.

They were in the bathroom, and April said.
    "I think those may have been my panties. I am a very creamy person, and I think those were my panties. I'm sorry. I talked to the doctor about it but he said it was normal."

Who says that to a stranger????

Kaysar and Janelle are playing chess... Wow, Janelle knows how to play chess LOL

Goodness... She is losing lmao BIG surprise!

"Haha is that really fair? Cuz you're better than I am... and you're a guy!" - Janelle

Oh and "I don't even go to school!" - Janelle

Eek she is SOOO stupid
    Last edited by r0guish; 07-08-2005 at 04:13 PM.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Quote Originally Posted by r0guish
    Kaysar and Janelle are playing chess... Wow, Janelle knows how to play chess LOL

Goodness... She is losing lmao BIG surprise!

"Haha is that really fair? Cuz you're better than I am... and you're a guy!" - Janelle

Oh and "I don't even go to school!" - Janelle

Eek she is SOOO stupid
    Heheh.

I thought she was playing with Michael again, but I guess it was a little hard to tell with F4. The voice gives it away, though.

I think she was taught how to play chess last night, actually, but it seems she enjoys it. Chess is always a good game to play, especially in solitude.

Ohh... F4 just moved away from them. Wow, that camera has pretty good range on what it can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    I cannot believe what I just heard April say.
    I couldn't tell but I think she was talking to RAchel.

They were in the bathroom, and April said.
    "I think those may have been my panties. I am a very creamy person, and I think those were my panties. I'm sorry. I talked to the doctor about it but he said it was normal."

Who says that to a stranger????

oh yuck.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Kaysar talking about his dry humor and no one 'gets' it and they all think he is serious. Too funny.

I think he's intriguing, I would probably 'get' his humor, I just can't flippin hear him because he is a quiet talker
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Haha!! Kaysar and Janelle are talking about the live feeds, how they work, and how many people actually watch.... if they only knew! Seems Kaysar has never even seen the show before...LOL. Not long for the BB world, I'm afraid...

They're all gathered in the living room and the only audible sound is the fish tank... Wonder what's up...
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

+ Reply to Thread