+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    I don't see any reason they would tell them. One of the whole points of the house is isolating them from what's going on in the outside world.
    No, I don't think there's a reason to tell them either. I was just afraid that if they did know, it might unreasonably cause bad feelings towards Kaysar.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    There is a very sick/dead fish - he was lying on his side on the bottom of the tank. All the girls were very concerned. One of them said there is fish medicine and went to the diary room to request a fish vet, or something.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    But I coulda swore in intros we saw him kissing his wife goodbye. Was Maggie the one wearing the FDNY sweatshirt that matched his T-Shirt last night??
    I think the person wearing the FD shirt last night was April - and it was right after the pool thing - I think she was cold.

We did see Eric hugging his family goodbye and we saw Maggie kissing her boyfriend? goodbye. So, unless it is an illicit affair, I don't think the two of them are connected in that way - it's got to be a job connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't have the feeds, but I've read all the transcripts posted so far and I haven't seen any mention of the London bombings. To the folks who have the feeds: do you get a sense that the producers have or haven't told the hamsters about the bombings?
    It's possible that they've talked about this yesterday morning when they woke up. It may or may not affect any of them, but if they did say, they may not have talked about it for too long. I've been reading a lot of clips in the paper that there wasn't as much of a shock revovling around the incident, which could explain why they're not dwelling on it. They haven't said anything revovling around it since the feeds went live, so who knows.

Of course, if they weren't told about it, then they'll probably find out afterwards.

Just commenting on a joke Eric or Howie made not that long ago about the 26/twenty sick sheep, i don't think any really got the joke. I don't think they realized it was a play on words, not "I can't speak proper english".

Everyone was crowding around the fish tank. Looks like they were moarning or commenting on the sick fish.

BO is discussing living in London... it would seem that if they knew about the bombings in would have made it into this conversation.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Holland is Bo's favorite CITY?? Hmm.. he says he grew up in Europe and travelled all around and he loves Holland the best. Micheal (I think?) called him on it.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Regular
    Hrm..BB messing up or have they realized that they can just cut to the sound of the fish bowl without cutting the video off?

Looking at last night's transcripts, what the heck did Kaysar find out in the middle of the night from the gumball machine?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Capy? Is this a nickname for Eric because of fire captain thing?

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

He thinks he found a clue to what the P.O.V. comp will be. I just happened to be up at 4 am my time watching it. (and transcribing, lol) It was a blinking bracelet, and I THINK some temporary tattoos ( I left that out of the transcripts, that part...but I think it was some temp. tattoos.) Anyway, I put everything I heard him utter (talking to himself) in the transcripts. I believe that he thinks that the next P.O.V. will have to do with knowing the HG's names in the order that they are on the wall. He really looked it over a long long LOOOONG time.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread