+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    James and Sarah were whispering in the kitchen about other pairs, trying to figure them out. James says "there is more than one pair, you and I are a pair..

to James for being the first to figure it out.
    Ahhh, so the BE and JM pair is false I guess. JM is a smart cookie, though. I'm curious to see how they play it out during the show.

As far a Maggie and Eric goes didn't anyone else notice that last night they were both wearing Las Vegas Fire Department shirts?? I thought they were New York but my husband watched and said they were LV. It seems not too smart to me if they are trying to make it to the end to start that right off. (after they come in from the pool after the challenge she comes out with a blue shirt with the same fire department crest as Eric's.. if you have tv check it out!) Corine
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I wonder how James knew there were OTHER pairs.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, Michael and Kaysar haven't been hiding it very well, if they were trying at all...

I think if you've ever even seen the show before then you'd have a suspicion something was up. For at least two seasons now there's been some sort of twist or way to shake up the game. If you're aware that you're part of a pair, you'd probably be inclined to think that there are others.

James may not konw for sure, but probably assumes that's the case.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I agree with SLW, I'm leaning toward Maggie and Eric being a pair.

Yes, that was ridiculous of April to go on about not being a smoker, when she brought cigarettes with her. She claims she has nothing else to do in the house but smoke.
    But I coulda swore in intros we saw him kissing his wife goodbye. Was Maggie the one wearing the FDNY sweatshirt that matched his T-Shirt last night??

So it sounds like the lockdown is so that a fish can be rescued.

I hate lockdowns because strategy talk is nearly impossible. Too many folks in one place.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I don't have the feeds, but I've read all the transcripts posted so far and I haven't seen any mention of the London bombings. To the folks who have the feeds: do you get a sense that the producers have or haven't told the hamsters about the bombings?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't have the feeds, but I've read all the transcripts posted so far and I haven't seen any mention of the London bombings. To the folks who have the feeds: do you get a sense that the producers have or haven't told the hamsters about the bombings?
    I don't see any reason they would tell them. One of the whole points of the house is isolating them from what's going on in the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    So it sounds like the lockdown is so that a fish can be rescued.
    What happened to the fish?

+ Reply to Thread